Reviews for Working With The Enemy
Sarr Chasm chapter 6 . 10/7/2002
Ok, so I've now read this entire story and decided to wait until the end to review it.

First off, I like the idea/whole plot behind this. Interesting, things keep moving.

There -are- a couple of negative points that I thought I'd...well...point out, just for future edification an' all. You might wanna invest in a beta, someone to proofread your stuff... I caught more than a couple cute bloopers that can be pretty easily avoided. If you decide to go that route, feel free to e-mail anything to me that you'd want imput on. Secondly, your characters came off a bit over-done. Spike was -extremely- low-class British, tending to use a lot of the same phrases more than once in a row, the Scoobies were just ridiculously concerned in a one dimensional sorta way, and Angelus was just kinda humorously "evil."

Please don't take this as an affront, because I know I'm not a very tactful person, but I -do- love your fics (don't believe me? go read some other praises on your other works. Swear they're there...) and I wanna see you write the best you possibly can. I'm still looking forward to checking out what else I haven't read yet and anything new you're contemplating.

;P

"The King of Cups expects a picnic... But it is not his birthday..." "...Good point."
Anna chapter 6 . 5/5/2002
nicely told...very realistic (in the Buffyverse, at east) i was hanging on every word...
Anne Rose chapter 6 . 5/4/2002
Nifty story. You did a nice job of making it plausible that he would be willing to work with her. We've seen him do that before, for similar reasons. Loved the uninvite and the gangs reaction when he wzs back. Made me laugh. Oh, and you said you couldn't tell Angel and Angelus apart - Angelus is the one in the leather pants. ;-)
tequila sunrise chapter 6 . 4/15/2002
Wow. This whole story has been incredibly clever and well written. (throws a mini-party, complete w/ hats and pinatas) Angel's deaaaaaad... An-gel's deaaaaaaa-dddddd... Lalalala... :) It's a good day for the white hats, hmmm?
angelannie chapter 5 . 4/2/2002
hey, nice work. I really like the evil Angelus. So much more interesting than tormented soul angel. I like how Spike is acting, more big bad, less willing slave. Cool
sali chapter 6 . 4/2/2002
Ahhh...he went back to her..oohI sense some god Spikey tenderness coming our way?Hope so...keep up the good work.
Shadowfang chapter 6 . 4/2/2002
I really liked it! I've been getting kinda tired of 'pathetic chipped' Spike. This was refreshing. Less pathetic, more kick ass. :D
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 5 . 4/1/2002
I love this story. Please continue soon!
sali chapter 5 . 4/1/2002
More,need more,need more very soon,please?Love the S/B bickering,hope they get together with some smoochies eventually though.
Genuine-sun chapter 5 . 4/1/2002
more please i love it!FREAKIN AWSOME!
kittyb90 chapter 5 . 3/31/2002
Great story. I love Spike's dialogue with Buffy. I love it when they bicker.
Amberd68 chapter 5 . 3/31/2002
More! More! More! I love the dialogue between Buffy and Spike...we don't see it much these days! Please continue soon..
Chantelli chapter 5 . 3/31/2002
WoW! PLEASE write more! Or I'll go all Kung Fu on you! MWahah!
Ashione chapter 5 . 3/31/2002
Ooh. No more pathetic-love-bunny-Spike. Yey. Hurry up with the next chapter.
Peanutbutter1 chapter 5 . 3/31/2002
That was great! Can't wait for the rest!