Reviews for The Smallest Gesture Makes the Biggest Difference
Guest chapter 42 . 6/22/2014
three words: I love you
fallingwthstyle chapter 42 . 2/28/2013
I'm happy this ended the way it did! This story was great...I went through a wide range of emotions reading this, from happy (when Butters finally realized Kenny was there for the long run, when Kenny confided in Aunt Nelly about his feelings for Butters) to sadness and horror (the recurrent illnesses, and most especially Butters screaming during his chemo sessions..ug).

I can tell how much this story means to you. You obviously did a lot of research into the medical aspect and poured your heart into it. I'll read this again someday. Thank you for this story.
fallingwthstyle chapter 37 . 2/27/2013
These last two chapters have been a nonstop tearfest. This is one of the greatest emotional rollercoaster rides in the form of a wonderfully told story I've read in quite some time (and I'm going to save some to finish tomorrow...I don't want to see this end.)
fallingwthstyle chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
The amazing thing about this chapter is Kenny's self doubt. It doesn't make him a bad person at all, it makes him human. This story is going to stay with me for awhile after I've finished reading it.
fallingwthstyle chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
"F-fellas? I'm feelin' kinda bowling ballish."
"Hey." Butters said smiling. "Bring me trail mix, and a yo-yo." ROTFL...

And then the rest of this chapter was just gorgeous.

(Medical cannabis should be the right of every patient like this...err, don't get me started, heh)
fallingwthstyle chapter 19 . 2/27/2013
All I can say at this point is, I've read dozens -maybe hundreds- of good stories on this site, and maybe a score of truly epic, great ones, ones that pull at my heartstrings and leave me wanting to know what happens next so much that I rearrange my evening so I can finish reading and find out. This is one of the great ones.

I really liked the flashback in chapter 14...seeing that earlier scene retold from Kenny's POV was amazing. And I can tell the medical aspect of this was thoroughly researched, having known a couple of people who have undergone chemo.

Even just 1/2 way through I know I'll be rereading this again someday.
fallingwthstyle chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
"I'd like you to be the last face I see when I fall asleep." he requested. "And the first I see when I wake up." - That brought this grown man to tears. Have I mentioned yet that I love this story? ;)
fallingwthstyle chapter 12 . 2/27/2013
This chapter was absolutely gorgeous. And now the hard part's coming. I'm on the edge of my seat wondering what happens next. I love this story...thank you!
fallingwthstyle chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Wow...great ending to this chapter. I am thoroughly enjoying this story so far; Kenny and Butters are just how i imagine them to be in your story. I'm hooked :)
Tellequelle chapter 42 . 8/3/2012
Wow, you made me laugh, you made me cry (a lot), I can't explain how much I loved this story, it was sad, but it was so beautiful, now I know the smallest gesture makes the biggest difference.
At first I didn't really want to read this story because I knew it would be really sad, but I read some of your other stories and because you're a really good writer it made me want to read this one even if I knew I would cry. Well, I'm really happy I finally read this awesome story.
And you worked hard, you researched all the details of the story. Thanks to you I've learned a lot about cancer and its treatment.
Great job! It was really really beautiful, I love you for this story.
mttmercado chapter 42 . 9/28/2011
this was soooooooooooooo detailed and nice

and belivable, like the research really paid off

EXCELLENTLY WRITTEN bravo
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 42 . 7/23/2011
This story was amazing. Even thing I hate lemons with a burning passion, yours were tolerable. This story strikes deeply to an emotional level and makes the reader feel a connection with the characters and their grief. Write On!

-Randomstalker
TayvieNoon chapter 42 . 7/9/2011
I really loved this story! It took me two days to read the whole thing, but it was worth it. I really enjoyed it and think this deserves more reviews. It almost made me cry! Lol
Andyyyy chapter 42 . 5/14/2011
i absolutely adored this story, and was sad to see how few reviews it has. It should be more popular. Great writing style and i loved the plot. great job!
Tyler Song chapter 42 . 4/27/2011
Holy cow, I absolutely LOVE this story! It's so sweet! Aw man, ya gotta love da Bunny, nah? 3