Reviews for Under the Skin
Please update, this is one of my fave fics.
i love skinwalker!Dean and cas.
kaoticangel1983 chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
will u ever come back to this one? i hate when things just end w no ending.. i really enjoy all ur writing.. im gonna eventually read ur novels too
mailaine chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
D: please updat! This is an amazing idea! I really like it!
Rageful Jewel chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
A very interesting concept. (Even though I don't understand how Dean became a skinwalker at such a young age. After all, you wrote that he first changed when he was 6 months. The only way a person becomes a skinwalker in canon is if they are bitten by one. I can't Mary leaving Dean alone long enough for him to get bitten. Unless in you fic reality, it's a random genetic mutation.)

Anyway, is there a chance of this fic ever being updated again or is it a dead!fic?
Sarah chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Agh. This is such an interesting story. If you ever decide to come back to it, I'll definitely be first in line to read. ashldkjfhaskdjg so good.
saoirsewolf chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
I was wondering what type of dog is Castiel?
VioletIsInPain chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
o.o oh crap!

John must have followed Sam and wasn't too happy to find him with the two people he likes the least, kidnapped Dean, craziness is about to ensue!
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
It would be nice for dean to be picked up by the pound or a dog fighter and spending more time as a wild dog really great story update soon plz
rhain572 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
I love this story, even though it's abandoned. If you ever feel like starting it up again, just know that there is definitely interest :D.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
This is San interesting concept, I would truly love to read more.

maki-chan chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
? what happened to this story? D:
Miss Light Bright chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
why?! Why haven't you updated? You must. OMG
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
This is so awesome! I've been looking for a fic of them as dogs and now I found one! You should write more your leaving me hanging here!
Danaa chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Hi there. Found your story, and am loving it. Will there be more?
Pizzapig chapter 4 . 10/18/2012