Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eyes of the Serpent
desireejones99 chapter 32 . 8/25
Excellent story, hope that some day soon you can return to updating this
Akuma's knight chapter 1 . 7/31
Wouldn't it be 'been had' instead of 'pranked'?
astrakage chapter 4 . 7/31
I am loving the story so far! One thing that I noticed is that you have Harry asking to change his electives to Ancient Runes and Arithmancy twice. You have him asking in chapter 2 and again in chapter 4.
Gath151 chapter 32 . 7/27
Love the work keep it up well done
Dagger-Seishin chapter 32 . 7/25
hope you havent given up its going soooooooooo good!
Opal chapter 5 . 7/18
Okay the we're keeping him line was funny
Opal chapter 4 . 7/18
When the talk and certain books were mentioned I laughed
Huh, what? She liked something but didn't think she's "ready" for it? What does that even mean? Usually when people say they aren't "ready" for something sexual it means they don't like doing it yet. It's not like there's any actual preparation needed, people's bodies are naturally ready for that kind of thing.
Alucard-Masters chapter 5 . 6/20
first: ginny weasley and hinata hyuuga are pretty much interchangeable aren't they?
second: why is it that every time i read albus, i hear !? i already want to strangle him with his own beard him i don't need the extra sensory hate for the guy as well X_X
third: true, except books is her virtue and harry is the demon she clings to XP
Cathedryl14 chapter 32 . 6/9
Hey! I love this story and am hoping that you plan to continue it.
Snowbow chapter 12 . 6/3
Love the story!
belikovs girl chapter 32 . 5/26
Hmmm loving your story cwnt wait tok see more and dont blink ;D
midnightscar17 chapter 32 . 5/25
Can you update please
Deathday Party Planner chapter 31 . 5/21
Darn, no more chapters... I just want to say, "Thank You" - for sharing this terrific story, however incomplete. It's been over two and a half years since your last update; I sincerely hope the reason is that you are just too busy living a great life. I also hope that someday soon you will return to hpff to finish this marvelous story and perhaps share more of your wonderful writing. We are a poorer community without the benefit of authors such as yourself. Again, thank you for sharing this story, your many fans miss you.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 1 . 5/20
I don't really like leaving negative feedback, but I think it's warranted if I drop a story, because normally i'll read almost any garbage.
Why I dropped this story:
1) Kids/teenagers almost never think in terms of "Im too young for sex and intimacy" instead there is embarrassment, blushing and stammering. By the time they can calmly say something like "No ma'am, I won't be having sex with your daughter, because we are too young" its probably a lie already.
2) Lots of fluff and filler.
3) No real story going on.
4) There is almost nothing to set this story apart from countless other HP fan-fictions.

Some common elements from stories I actually like:
1) Freshness, an Idea behind the story, something that has not been done 100X over before.
2) Good storyline planning and execution, Example would be "Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality" where first 3 lines of first chapter forshadow the story conclusion that got written 5 years later. In this case the author knew exactly how the story would play out before first chapter go released.
2) Believable characters in terms of actions. Often characters get written like sock puppets, not acting like any sensible person would but doing whatever story needs. For example turning one author wrote a Harry-Draco fight scene where Draco gets knocked on his arse, but retains his wand. Then the author just made Harry turn his back and walk away. For me as a reader it was no surprise when Harry got cursed in his back. Put yourself in your characters shoes, forget the story and ask, would I do this in such a situation?
3) Workable power balances, eg "Harry Potter and the Wastelands of Time". Harry starts out prancing around being insanely powerful ready to knock the world over, only to promptly get his arse handed to by equally almighty antagonists.
4) Innuendo, Limes and Lemons that are not just that, but also fun and amusing, eg "Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood!"
1,791 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »