Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eyes of the Serpent
torchbearer chapter 2 . 5/22
This chapter was enjoyable- i do enjoy a good Weasel bashing,-it's what i call Ron,-and i do enjoy your stories, til then.
timbarney110 chapter 32 . 5/2
Continue this story. Divert it into a Harry getting a harem, but using a loophole and make it a coven with hermione as the head ‘priestess’, with hermione, lavender, Padma, Parvati, fleur and Gabrielle.
Padfoot258 chapter 1 . 4/21
Please update soon! This is a wonderful story and is too good to stop.
Rusty chapter 32 . 4/17
I'm really enjoying this story. Very well written thank you for sharing
hpf2114 chapter 32 . 3/25
I hope you return to writing. This is very well done. I wish you all the best, including time to write.
EMT2u chapter 32 . 3/19
damn it update already
Korin Dragoon chapter 4 . 2/27
You repeated Harry's request for a course change from the last chapter when McGonagall confronted Harry on what happened to Ron, in this chapter.
Good
mumphie chapter 32 . 2/13
Would LOVE for this to continue...
DipstickMadden chapter 32 . 2/3
I need more of this!
AerynS chapter 32 . 1/26
Great story! I know life and health can be capricious, but I noticed you haven't uprated since Oct. 2012.
Do you intend to finish?
desireejones99 chapter 14 . 1/22
great on a third time through.

hope you are doing well
TheShySlytherin99 chapter 32 . 1/21
I love this story so much I'm sad you have not updated or written any stories in year I do hope nothing bad has happened to you it would be wonderful to see such an amazing writer as yourself return to the fanfic world your story is very powerful and among the best I've read I do hope you are well and await your hopeful return. Have a wonderful day!
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 7 . 1/4
DevilDogsall the way. Semper Fi! Ya damn swabbie
MastrDragn chapter 32 . 12/21/2017
Well maybe one day you might get around to finish this. If it is any thing like what I have been going through with my own story, then it may be a while yet. Good show so far though.
1,925 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »