Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eyes of the Serpent
Hipparcos562 chapter 2 . 3/22
That's taking the phrase "Weasley-bashing" surprisingly literally.
DragonTamer01 chapter 7 . 3/3
Military-related question for you: If the SBS are the British version of the US Navy SEALS, then who are the British version of the US Army Rangers?
DragonTamer01 chapter 5 . 3/2
I have to vehemently disagree with you on the idea that Judas applies to Hermione in any way.
DragonTamer01 chapter 20 . 2/22
Of course Harry doesn't go looking for trouble. It's more like trouble knows where Harry lives and invites itself over for tea without Harry's permission.
Crossxx chapter 32 . 2/22
Love you st or.
DragonTamer01 chapter 2 . 2/15
Yep, Ron deserved that. He's had that coming for a LONG time!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 2/15
I was a little iffy about this story because of the "Dom!Harry, Sub!Hermione" in the summary section, but I'm enjoying this story so far.
Wildheart21 chapter 32 . 2/3
dang hop you can update soon
maxgoof296 chapter 32 . 12/18/2016
Hey I love this story and wonder if you have abandoned it or are rewriting it?
lsignet chapter 31 . 12/13/2016
I keep coming back to this story... pictured a thousand ways it can continue.
Real life can be a pain in the ass so I do hope, even after many years, you can find time to finish this enthralling tail that you have written!
I'mma Genius chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
of course the Lovegood's are related to the Lovecroftian horrors, it really doesn't surprise me they've found a way to train them.
Draeconin chapter 32 . 11/26/2016
Whatever your reason for stopping the production of this story, I find myself disappointed, and hope that at the very least, things are better for you now.
lsignet chapter 32 . 11/12/2016
This story has sat to long, you should really complete this wonderful line. I am enchanted and desire to know what you can do with it.
Have a Little Feith chapter 32 . 11/2/2016
So, are you still alive? It's been a while since this was updated (two or three years, now), and it was just getting good. Well, I look forward to another chapter, whenever that is.
charlesjunkins chapter 7 . 10/27/2016