Reviews for writing fairy stories
coolcat12345 chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
Depressing Old Ways are gone?
coolcat12345 chapter 11 . 10/16/2014
Oh this is certainly 's shame at death of fairies was whose side I am,well,I'n like Lady,neutral.I love both sisters,they would be great team,along with Dragon,Mountain Kin and Idath (last is from books,others appear in film but are better explained in novelization too).
coolcat12345 chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
This is so we see more of Lady of Lake,she and Mab are my favorite characters?Syrinxs is great!
Wake The White Queen chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
Pushes her into Mab's bed to hold her. Much better! Ah screw it. *pushes her out and climbs in myself* my Mab! After the part about the crystals I've both the overwhelming need to play with Mab's crystals and rub her feet. Merlin get on your damn knees and ask your hot mama for forgiveness! As for Frik, someone hold my bottle of vodka. *grabs Syrinx sword and stabs him in the eye* now piss off gnome and don't you dare hurt my Mab.
CiderDrinker chapter 16 . 11/17/2013
I confess, I may have done a little happy dance upon seeing a new chapter for this fic!

Really enjoyed the chapter- well, enjoyed is maybe the wrong word for this chapter, as it is a very depressing one. I really liked the Merlin section at the end of the chapter, in particular. You make me feel rather sorry for him! Despite the lack of Mab in the chapter, her influence rings very strongly throughout, through the conversation between Syrinx and her father, through Merlin's memories, etc. I think you've done a good job with her in this fic- yes, she's cold and harsh and she doesn't really understand humans, but that is an important part of her character in the film.

I also think the relationship with Syrinx has been written well- Syrinx's obsession with Mab, and her wanting to please her goddess but not at the cost of leaving her is believable, her jealousy over seeing Frik plot with Mab rounds her out better than a lot of original characters in fanfic, and Mab's treatment of Syrinx, in kind of taking her loyalty and obedience for granted and being rather harsh with her also works well.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this story ends, and what's going to happen to the country as a whole, as well as the characters of course ;)
Arwen17evenstar chapter 16 . 11/14/2013
Lol Merlin with his pet rocks.

I'll kill you if you dare end the story on this depressing note. :)

Glad she doesn't have to marry anyone.
ScOut4It chapter 15 . 4/1/2013
I don't want her to go back either.
Nice gallant rescue moment.
I thought the only way the LoL would help is if she swore her allegiance to her. She can't be sworn to both because they are not on the same side. I wonder about Mab's feelings on the matter...
I think that Mab is letting the gnome have a way too long leash. She should have blasted him out of the room rather than allow him influence with his treasonous words.
ScOut4It chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Certainly interesting. I'm thinking the Lady will take her away... or was it a 'no deal' at the end there?
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I feel sorry for the girl; I hope she can avoid this sex w/ a man plan...
I like her name, though I cannot remember how to spell it.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
This story is pretty cool. Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
Beautifully written.
FATHER!
I was absolutely heart broken at "Mab opened the box. Her nails raked through dust and fragments of wings. "They are dead." "
Brava!
can't wait for MORE!
Morgane chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Hey! I've been reading and following closely tour fanfiction for monthes now, and I really love it! It's amazing and I was soooo glad to see you put another chapter online! But what I've noticed in the last chapters is there is something missing, I would really really love it if you added a bit more of "Mab/ Syrinx" romance! Like a kiss...or more O:)
Anyway, keep up the good work! Will be waiting for the next chapter ;)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2013
I cried reading this chappie. Poor, poor Mab! Come on, Syrinx! Believe. BELIEVEEEEEE!
Arwen17evenstar chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Oh shit! Will Syrinx ever get a happy moment? Will Mab get one too? Excellent chapter!
CiderDrinker chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
Really liking this story so far. Poor Mab, she really isn't very good at interacting with humans, but she tries. And Frik is aching for a slap.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes.