Reviews for The AutoKnights VII: The Battle for Paradise
sonicfighter21354 chapter 17 . 3/19/2012
Brilliant chapter. Now we know what happen to the others and how Lilo and Stitch got the rings.
thrawn92 chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
why couldnt Shadow have a Shadow Rifle as opposed to the Gatling Gun? Shadow needs his kickass Rifle from the game
thrawn92 chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
I find it interesting that Kumu doesn't react that much to a very busty anthromorphic bat flying in front of him. very interesting
ME the anon chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
cosplay. it haz to beh
RazenX chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
Good chapter. I definetly like your canyon scene better than prime's, Sonic spin-dashing was both hilarious and awesome. Nice to see the knights get kicked around a bit, even if it wasn't shown yet. And Trevor should have known that you never say "what else could go wrong/how could it get any worse". Should be cool to see what happened to everyone else. Although know that they have the rings, does that mean 7 is almost over? Anyway, can't wait for more-X
Half-Angel-Writer chapter 16 . 2/5/2012
Whoawhoawhoa whoa!wait a sec... Lilo? and Stitch?

I mean I kinda sorta saw it coming but... holy shit!

can't wait for the story for that! hurry AK. I want to know what happened!
ZenoTheHedgehog chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
WOW! I love Bulkhead and it ends up being Stitch of all people! .AWESOME.
Kaitlyn Thorne chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Well...I guess all of the AutoKnights have been found. I can't believe it's almost over.

Guess I'll just have to wait till next chapter to see what happened while the zombie fight took place.

See ya next time!

~Peace and God Bless~
thrawn92 chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Good chapter, what a surprise ending, but if I recall correctly, aren't the Black Arms still coming to Earth? Shadow still needs to face his "father". and I would really like to see Driller-bot, the bigass worm decepticon that Shockwave traveled with in DOTM
sonicfighter21354 chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Wow. The Autoknights is finally complete. But the question is, how did Lilo and Stitch find those rings anyway?
Lord Pata chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Heh. Poor Trevor, he didn't saw that comming about Lilo and Stitch becoming autoknights XD
A5L chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
All I can say is that Tai is a dead man walking. Pretty good chapter, my man.
typoman3 chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
dude update or i agree with your ocs on this you need a major ass whooping and by that i mean the longest hardest ass whooping in history no death though sorry tak oh yanno the computers dictonary calls tak a yak.
ZenoTheHedgehog chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
Great chapter.I may have not reviewed on any of these autoknight stories,I have been following it since chapter 4 of autoknights 1.
RazenX chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
Good chapter. The beginning with Trevor and Violet was a nice little touch to show some love between them. GK's situation was pretty funny to read. It was fine that you glanced over them talking to the experiments, but when they show up just remember to describe them for people who haven't seen the show.

As for Gavin's backstory, I completely loved it. The little references to G1, and the call back to V were great, and it showed that the knights have screwed up before. You took a character who was pretty much just a douche and made him interesting.

Can't wait to see the zombies fight the knights, especially showing off some more of Trailbreaker-X

P.S. When you said you had a way to make Gavin deeper, I assume u meant the backstory. If you have something else i'd love to hear it.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »