Reviews for The AutoKnights VII: The Battle for Paradise
Kaitlyn Thorne chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Well...I guess all of the AutoKnights have been found. I can't believe it's almost over.

Guess I'll just have to wait till next chapter to see what happened while the zombie fight took place.

See ya next time!

Peace and God Bless
thrawn92 chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Good chapter, what a surprise ending, but if I recall correctly, aren't the Black Arms still coming to Earth? Shadow still needs to face his "father". and I would really like to see Driller-bot, the bigass worm decepticon that Shockwave traveled with in DOTM
sonicfighter21354 chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Wow. The Autoknights is finally complete. But the question is, how did Lilo and Stitch find those rings anyway?
Lord Pata chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
Heh. Poor Trevor, he didn't saw that comming about Lilo and Stitch becoming autoknights XD
A5L chapter 16 . 2/4/2012
All I can say is that Tai is a dead man walking. Pretty good chapter, my man.
typoman3 chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
dude update or i agree with your ocs on this you need a major ass whooping and by that i mean the longest hardest ass whooping in history no death though sorry tak oh yanno the computers dictonary calls tak a yak.
ZenoTheHedgehog chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
Great chapter.I may have not reviewed on any of these autoknight stories,I have been following it since chapter 4 of autoknights 1.
RazenX chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
Good chapter. The beginning with Trevor and Violet was a nice little touch to show some love between them. GK's situation was pretty funny to read. It was fine that you glanced over them talking to the experiments, but when they show up just remember to describe them for people who haven't seen the show.

As for Gavin's backstory, I completely loved it. The little references to G1, and the call back to V were great, and it showed that the knights have screwed up before. You took a character who was pretty much just a douche and made him interesting.

Can't wait to see the zombies fight the knights, especially showing off some more of Trailbreaker-X

P.S. When you said you had a way to make Gavin deeper, I assume u meant the backstory. If you have something else i'd love to hear it.
Zero612 chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Good chapter, GK continues to be great for comic relief, and it was nice having insight on Gavin, or Nemesis Prime as he wants to be called now. fuck it, I'm calling him Gavin...

Anyway, I'm more intrigued by him now. brother killed by deceptions, family falls apart from it, decides to blame auto knights for not being fast enough that makes sense for a bystander cuz auto knights are part human, the fuck is he gonna do against a full robot?

But he's joined the Decepticons, full fledged with Megsy's tutelage and everything who murdered his brother. and he has no plans to backstab em, or none we've seen. I'm interested to see if you try to redeem him because I've seen no proof of him deserving the chance.
Kaitlyn Thorne chapter 15 . 1/6/2012
Ooooo...Zombies suck. Oh, and along with Stiches cousins, if you need more fighters, Silver could time travel and help out too. Just a thought. Can't wait till the next update!

Peace and God Bless
ME the anon chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
soooo. he blames the autoknights for not saving his bro. and then he sides with the decepticons. who killed his bro. you didnt think this through did you AK?
sonicfighter21354 chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
Uh oh. I hope Trevor, Fry, and Sonic can find a way to defeat Megatron's undead army.
NeverWatchedMatrix chapter 15 . 1/5/2012
Dude, did you forget about me or something? Because I noticed a distinct lack of crazed AutoKnights and Digimon attempting to kill me.
typoman3 chapter 14 . 12/25/2011
please update or i give takamon permission to kill you big time
thrawn92 chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
nice diss by Fry! score one for the moron!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »