Reviews for Theory of Evaporation
Belker chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Hadn't read this one before; it's wonderful as always. The color of Ziva's hair band saved them... :)

/B
bluechair244 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Preservation is the antidote to principle.

This is one of the best lines i have ever read. Ever.

you should copyright it. Seriously.
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
AH! I totally love that Tony cut the wire based on the hairband colour! That is so HIM! This was awesome and made me laugh, despite the seriousness of most of its content.
Lydian Stone chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Whenever I stumble upon your fics it is akin to finding an exquisite Belgian truffle within a bag of Hershy Kisses. Thank you for a taste of true wit without a hint of stale cliques.
propelled chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I've had this fic stored on my favorite bars to come back to when I had time to read it, and I'm so glad I did.
Ryalin chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Absolutely loved this one Zaedah. What a moment to capture, and yet you did it with incredible humor, sensitivity and with so many layers of meaning. A fantastic read, as usual.
evergreeneTX chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Hilarious-I really enjoyed your writing style-it made a funny comedy that revealed an essentially sweet story.
Jananae chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
"Ziva's instinct had steered her to the color of his eyes. And for allowing him to be the basis of their survival, they'd have been dead."

One of my (many) favorite lines. Loved the way this piece played out. And I actually DID like that Ziva had been wrong; imperfection is a great thing.
IRunIWriteILive chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wow. That was fantastic, really it was. The way it was written was AMAZING, it was eloquent and dramatic. You could feel the tension as they tried to decide what wire to cut, plus I really enjoyed the 'Ziva Translation Guide'. Thanks so much for sharing.

IRunIWriteILive
mia58 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is an example of what makes you such a fine writer. You thae a premise that's been done many time before, and make it humorous, exciting, insightful, and poetic. Loved it.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
And the hand that moments ago left an imprint on his cranium had only been so brutal because Gibbs had been very nearly emotional.

Or at least stoically resigned, which is practically the same thing. - Given the frequency they keep running across bombs, I'm surprised Gibbs hasn't ordered cross-training with a bomb squad yet. Or Vance.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I liked this story.

It was so very in character.

And the end, with Ziva holding so tightly to Tony in her sleep, something she'd never do when self aware...it just made me get teary-eyed.

GOOD JOB.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Zaedah ... I love you. Great fic.