Reviews for Revenge is a Dish best served as humble pie
hina2310 chapter 45 . 5/22
I know maybe has pass years ,but just found this fic . Don't have word to describe how marvelous is its . I beg your pardon if not clear English it not mine first language . This was the greatest fics I ever read . Thank you
This is hilarious! I feel really bad for Brittany though... poor poor Brittany having to face that stench up close...

Anyways imagining Brittany bright red with a pitchfork is funny xD
AmazingMoose chapter 10 . 2/22
okay I was very like "Hmm this is interesting" and then I just read "Rachel was horny" and I can't stop laughing help
grad2013 chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
So this chapter just made my day! I am completely in love with it.
Colton chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
oh man! I am so happy this story still around! I've been thinking about it all week and just now I was able to try and find it!

I already know what im doing this weekend lmao

i read it years ago but it was such a fun story that i always remember it! youre such a good writer!
Guest chapter 45 . 8/3/2016
Love reading this again mien so good
sharbour0108 chapter 45 . 7/12/2016
Absolutely love this story. It eas funny and made me call sometimes all within the same chapter. Thank you for writing it.
hoffyt chapter 39 . 6/3/2016
p0plp
Fayerjiff chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
I read all the story before, but I wanted read again because is awesome, you are awesome!
bareIyBreathing chapter 37 . 12/13/2015
despite all that words and all that crass, Sue will always be my favorite glee character and your Sue is really awesome!
TaniaLo chapter 45 . 10/27/2015
Спасибо за этот великолепный фанфик.
Обязательно буду перечитывать и перечитывать :)
Хотелось бы, чтобы у меня в школе тоже были веселые дни лгбт.
McAWrites chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
I realize that I'm a bit late to the party, but I just discovered this gem yesterday and it's been so much fun to read up to this point. Super excited to continue!
Ahyah chapter 44 . 6/29/2015
OMMFG! I really don't know what to say. I freaking loved what I have read thus far and really hope that you come back to it. Fucking A! Kudos Jed's, absofreakinglutely a fan and sent to favourite.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/24/2015
I really enjoyed this story
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
Woah that was dramatic lol.
and I really liked Santana's advice !
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »