Reviews for Revenge is a Dish best served as humble pie
Ahyah chapter 44 . 6/29
OMMFG! I really don't know what to say. I freaking loved what I have read thus far and really hope that you come back to it. Fucking A! Kudos Jed's, absofreakinglutely a fan and sent to favourite.
I really enjoyed this story
Woah that was dramatic lol.
and I really liked Santana's advice !
Kudos! Loved it!
kali07 chapter 45 . 4/11
Omg I haven't laughed so much from a story in a good while...I absolutely thoroughly enjoyed your story! It's simply brilliant :)
JokersLastLaugh chapter 45 . 1/11
This was a really good story and I really enjoyed reading it. I enjoyed all the pranks that Rachel pulled and the outcome it had. I really recommend a Kim Possible story called The Summer Revolution, it's a really good read and similar to this but not and it is just a one shot story.

I really enjoyed the friendship, romance and the smut in this story and I just like the story in general and I hope you read the the recommended story above.
gllover22 chapter 45 . 12/17/2014
Masterful. The writing of this story was just that. How you came up with the ideas of all the pranks was ingenious. The message of this story was terrific. If only. Don't know if you're still writing but I hope so. Thanks.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/19/2014
Great story! I just found it two weeks ago and made time to read some everyday. I loved the utopia you've created within the school. It's a very noble idea that I wish could be successfully incorporated in all of our high schools! Though the story has come to an end, I hope you continue to write because you're good at it! Thanks for keeping me up nights with this one!
BOredNOw333 chapter 45 . 9/9/2014
Thank you. This story is one of my favorites! Every time I read it it makes my day.!
asterisk12 chapter 45 . 9/8/2014
Funny whacky dramatic awesome story person! Loved it! *two thumbs up!* wooh. The last part, the dildo scene. Yeah that was endearing as hell. I squealed like a little girl who got icecream! Great story! Wooh!
entay70 chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Literally, the best thing since sliced bread XD
sanekittens chapter 25 . 5/3/2014