Reviews for Revenge is a Dish best served as humble pie
Colton chapter 1 . 9/1
oh man! I am so happy this story still around! I've been thinking about it all week and just now I was able to try and find it!

I already know what im doing this weekend lmao

i read it years ago but it was such a fun story that i always remember it! youre such a good writer!
Love reading this again mien so good
sharbour0108 chapter 45 . 7/12
Absolutely love this story. It eas funny and made me call sometimes all within the same chapter. Thank you for writing it.
hoffyt chapter 39 . 6/3
Fayerjiff chapter 2 . 1/24
I read all the story before, but I wanted read again because is awesome, you are awesome!
bareIyBreathing chapter 37 . 12/13/2015
despite all that words and all that crass, Sue will always be my favorite glee character and your Sue is really awesome!
TaniaLo chapter 45 . 10/27/2015
Спасибо за этот великолепный фанфик.
Обязательно буду перечитывать и перечитывать :)
Хотелось бы, чтобы у меня в школе тоже были веселые дни лгбт.
McAWrites chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
I realize that I'm a bit late to the party, but I just discovered this gem yesterday and it's been so much fun to read up to this point. Super excited to continue!
Ahyah chapter 44 . 6/29/2015
OMMFG! I really don't know what to say. I freaking loved what I have read thus far and really hope that you come back to it. Fucking A! Kudos Jed's, absofreakinglutely a fan and sent to favourite.
Guest chapter 45 . 6/24/2015
I really enjoyed this story
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2015
Woah that was dramatic lol.
and I really liked Santana's advice !
Guest chapter 45 . 5/14/2015
Kudos! Loved it!
kali07 chapter 45 . 4/11/2015
Omg I haven't laughed so much from a story in a good while...I absolutely thoroughly enjoyed your story! It's simply brilliant :)
JokersLastLaugh chapter 45 . 1/11/2015
This was a really good story and I really enjoyed reading it. I enjoyed all the pranks that Rachel pulled and the outcome it had. I really recommend a Kim Possible story called The Summer Revolution, it's a really good read and similar to this but not and it is just a one shot story.

I really enjoyed the friendship, romance and the smut in this story and I just like the story in general and I hope you read the the recommended story above.
gllover22 chapter 45 . 12/17/2014
Masterful. The writing of this story was just that. How you came up with the ideas of all the pranks was ingenious. The message of this story was terrific. If only. Don't know if you're still writing but I hope so. Thanks.
1,200 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »