Reviews for Crossover Omake Theater
Spokavriel chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
Dissipate or seal. But I don't think that reality would take too kindly to Gilgamesh ending up that way. Fun but well kinda tame compared to even the first of these Omake. You didn't even have him encounter Ranma's analog... You did title it abuse after all.
Spokavriel chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Really enjoyed this one. I'm kinda hoping to see Ranma and her children end up on your Kittens in Babylon B5, they are immortal after all. Just what would Vorlons, Shadows and the people of your story think of Satomi Ranma and her children of 3 different immortal species?
LordsFire chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Glad to see you around again; I'm rather curious though, as to whether or not your independent works actually finish any of the plotlines for Divine Blood or Chi and Chakra?
DarkJackel chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Amusing, if only because Gilgamesh is the perfect victem for this. Good to see something using the novel characters as well. Hopefully it will inspire more writers to work in this world. Also nice to know what the deal was with Excalibur.
skywiseskychan chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
Still all in all rather funny. I'm curious if youve watched any of Fate Stay Zero, the successor to Fate Stay Night. The first series was okay, but this reboot is much better!

While you could be right on who could defeat him, he would also have a rather hard time dealing with some of the mad teleporting that goes on in Divine Blood.
Rune Knight Genryu chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
HA HA HA HA! Pour, pour Gil... Not than He don't deserve that.
Good to heave you back, We missed you. But whit you writing a novel version of Divine Blood, will that min than the Fanfiction will not be complete? And what about your others story's?
ijpowers92 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is awesome. I love it.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
A Nadesico and Full Metal Panic Crossover is something I've always wanted to see. Ruri and Teletha together on one ship! Or if no time shenanagins are in play it could be that Tessa is Ruri's mother… ooooh! Or perhaps they're sisters, its all so malleable with crossovers! In any case Nadesico is a series that does not get it's due as far as I am concerned, and you are certainly a good enough writer to give it something worthwhile.

As for this one, yikes green plushie's fear fear the greenplushies.
Kaiya Smith chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
So much for avoiding Reemaggedon and mass impregnation.

I would like to see Ranma and Rodney from Divine Blood visit the Naruto-verse so McKay can get twitchy over how everyone is breaking reality rules and maybe make an "Agent Orochimaru" crack. About the only other crossover I mentally picture is a cross between Marriage Wishes and Ah/Oh! My Goddess with the latter being treated as an alternate timeline that the ever fertile Ranma steps into while carrying the child of Urd, Megumi, Kasumi (whom Belldandy is mistaken for being until Ranma gets over the "jet lag"), and maybe Setsuna (who checks to see what caused the time ripple). It sounded funnier than Kasumi Aensland visiting Roanapur.
Maimakterion chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
amusing. quite amusing.

but when does this in theory take place though? i dont remember ainur recieving their realms/domains/whatevers yet

~ja ne
Thrythlind chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
oi, re-reading this makes me think of some of my bad AA posts...a lot of rushed set up around a handful of good scenes that could have gone further

still...if went as far as I could with the interactions it would be a full fic, not an omake
Crosshair chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I gotta admit, this really captured the Nobody Dies randomness and the comical terror that is Rei and her sisters. It's a nice little short, and I'd love to see more.

I loved Lusca's little fight with the angel. Even unidentified, it really fit her character. Very nice touch with the NOT FUNNY annuciation. Working on something like that myself, its fun.

Rei and Parthogenisis and tentacles...

Haha...hahaha, !

I'm laughing and crying because I'm Terrified!
DarkJackel chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Interesting. I liked Mugan, she was fun. Similarly I like the way Lusca seals things. Her first time was a crowning moment of awesome and it hasn't lost its charm. Anyways this was amusing. It might be fun to see what else you can come up with.

-_-Me-_-