Reviews for The Consequences of Drunken Experiments
warpterror chapter 1 . 8/9
HAHAHA ANYTHING TO MAKE SURE THAT THE FLAMES OF YOUTH ALWAYS BURN BRIGHTLY SHIT YOU ALMOST KILLED ME WITH THAT LINE
LadyRainDancer chapter 2 . 8/4
Chickenzilla! 3 This is my fave chapter in here XD
LadyRainDancer chapter 6 . 8/4
I love this one
This proves my theory that Jiraiya is always drunk.
*clapping and cheering*
*crying*
Oh. No. Nonononononononono. no. No.
Jiraiya should not be allowed kids, no matter who does something crazy while drunk.
Let also be know that my auto correct switched Jiraiya with Nitwit.
You made me laugh. In real life, you made me laugh.
How did you do that? It scared my brother half to death!
Do it again?
The Flaming Darkness chapter 6 . 4/15
lol
we need more of a drunk orochimaru
and we need it
as in right this moment
THANKYOU
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Alright, I just spent the last ten minutes laughing to the point of debilitation (i.e. I could literally do nothing but stand there, laugh, and hold my stomach whilst I did so) as I thought back on this. I like all of these, but this particular chapter makes me laugh every time I think about it. TEN MINUTES though. That last scene really did it for me. I can't even express just how great this is. You've made my LIFE with a single chapter. I think that every time I think back on this chapter I'll just have to stop what I'm doing and laugh for a solid minute (or a few). I'm pretty sure this has never come up in my mind before, so the sheer fact of it was as startling as it was hilarious, which just made it better.
Riddle Wraith chapter 6 . 10/25/2014
These made me laugh so freaking hard. Especially the first one. I hadn't even finished reading the sentence that stated what the baby was and I couldn't stop laughing.
devilsama666 chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Every single one of these were hilarious , but I about choked at that one . So Minato was stoned ( or drunk ) when he sealed the kyubi ? Anyway ,good job & keep it up !
lazyass out !
ksecc1 chapter 6 . 5/20/2014
Ahahahahaha. This is hilarious. More, please?
Rhavis chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This shit needs a TVTropes page...
Elise chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Truly hilarious and absolutely brilliant. I love stoned/drunk/hallucinating Orochimaru... :D