Reviews for Wrong
shellee3 chapter 5 . 7/4
I liked your portrayal of josh. Glad Kate broke up with him sooner rather the later. On to the sequel! X
CaskettFreak101 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
The last line. OHMYGOD. I'm in love with that line.
Gah. Great story, bro. Really enjoyed it. :D
Guest chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
You are a good writer. Write some intense stories based on S 4 and S 5.
firtree chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
this is really well written!
KB4RC chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I liked the story until the last chapter. She had no problem sleeping with doctor motorcycle boy but she always makes rick wait. A real man would say forget it. I am not waiting years to date you when I have watched you date other men without any problem. The more of these I read the more I think kate is a total bitch and rick needs to dump her butt.
Cora Clavia chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
I LOVE THIS. SO VERY MUCH. I LOVE ANGRY CASTLE AND TERRIFIED KATE AND IT'S JUST LOVE.
Inglenook17 chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
Sorry. OOC. All three characters. :(
Macahol84 chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
This story was awesome :)
Fictional Mind chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Hey :)

I know I'm probably a little late with my review for this story, but I've just discovered it and I absolutely love it, so I just couldn't leave it without at least writing a short review. :)

First of all, I really adore your writing style. You wrote that you prefer writing the Beckett part and I can relate. I just feel more comfortable writing her part, probably because I feel like I understand her character better than Castle's. His thinking is still kind of a mystery to me sometimes. But anyways, I think you wrote BOTH parts amazingly well. I could comprehend both characters and their actions in your story and I ESPECIALLY liked the angsty parts to be honest.

So this is where I want to leave you a short opinion on the story itself. I adored the way your story went. You get one HUGE extra point for not making Josh look like an insensitive and stupid ass. Many fanfic authors put him into that role and I really can't stand it, because that's just not who he is. So I liked that you didn't do that and your Josh was even sensitive enough to realize that their relationship wasn't going anywhere anymore. I think this is one of the most realistic ways their relationship could end. Your whole story was actually very realistic and could have happened just the way you wrote it. It was interesting that in your AU Beckett and Josh had already broken up so 'early' along the way, but the funniest thing is that he really wasn't even shown on screen after that two-parter, was he? It would have been epic if Kate and Josh really would have broken up already in the show at that point without letting Castle know...Oh man, how awesome it would have been to watch the further chapters of your story on the show...

I have to admit. I am CRAZY for angsty scenes that reveal the character's true feelings for each other. It just always gets me really excited. So your story didn't fail to do that as well. The last two chapters were SO amazing, I loved how you wrote Castle's outburst in the precinct and Kate not being able to react at that moment, because she was just too surprised and overwhelmed and everything. And I melted of joy when she ran after him in tears and told him how she felt.

And the ending of your story was very sweet, too. Not too cheesy, but just with the right amount of cuteness. LOVED IT.

So yeah, now my review got kind of long, but I don't care xD You definitely deserved it :)

And now I'm off to read the sequel (and my expectations are high) ;))

xx

Ina
LSR-7 chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Makes me feel all melty inside :-)
Mathiilde3 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
This was quite nice, I liked it a lot. You gave them both a great voice, it was really great!
Kateit chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
Loved it
VACastleFan chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Hi! I missed this story when you wrote it but went to read the sequel and found it. Really enjoyed it! I think your argument scene was well done and very in-character actually. Who knows, maybe we'll get something similar in S4! Now I'm off to read your sequel!
CastellumKeep chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
WOW! Just stumbled across "Courtship of Richard Castle" and saw this title so decided to read it first. One of the best fan fictions I've read. I really love how you end chapters. Not really with cliff-hangers - I especially loved the end of chapter one and the way Kate ended it with Josh. I thought that was just so "Kate!" Off to read more of your work. Please continue . . . .
MHoles chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
After reading Chapter 4 all that was left in my mind was WOW! I Loved your angry Rick