Reviews for Wrong
ghost writer 77 chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
Just discovered this story and WOW! Loving the angst! This great. And Angry Rick - So. Sexy. Great story.
halaci chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
It was very good. I've just found it, but I'm glad that I have.
lacy curtains chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
This was an outstanding story! I was feeling so badly for Castle,(just like I have for most of this season, because if she really broke up with DMB earlier, as some have claimed, and hasn't told him, or if she still keeps choosing DMB boy over him; either way, he is hurting.)

I would LOVE to see a justifiably angry Castle on the show, and you wrote him perfectly here. I wish that we would find Beckett open enough to say what you have her say, but I like yours so much better. And she realizes that she has hurt him! Thank you. That is rarely expressed in any story that I have read. I will be reading your continuation story. Thanks for writing.
terecity chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story... really lovely and well written. I caan't wait for a sequel!
uwprincess chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
Thanks for pointing me towards this story! I loved it! I thought "wronged" had been an episode when I read your sequel's summary, so having this backstory did help...but both are great and i am enjoying your writing. In this, i love how Castle sort of manned up and threw stuff but also told Beckett he could wait. It is a thin line for me between thinking he is pitiful and loving him for loving her so much...you did a great job with both of them and I loved how Josh told Castle about the breakup, that was clever.
Mark C chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
This has been an amazing story.

What truly surprised me was how Rick was upset at Kate for knowing he knew about her breakup. You did an outstanding job showing that. His reaction totally surprised Kate as well and you can't really blame him.

I really enjoyed the last chapter seeing Kate having to chase after Castle. It was nice to see that she wanted Rick around even though she wasn't ready for a romantic relationship, at least not yet. Not surprising that he would wait for her when she was ready.

Excellent job.
klscastle chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
I loved this story and hope you do more! I definitely thought you had Kate's voice! Great job.
xfcastle chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Thank you for an amazing story!:)
The Writer's Muse chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
This came to a beautiful end. Thank you for the journey. Can't wait until the sequel to be taken on another great journey.
castlebeckett siempre chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
excellnet chapter

bright :D:P
skogmus chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
loved this story. i really like it when Castle confronts Kate, and not always is this lost puppy who folllows her around. In most stories I hate how Kate just string castle along and being a complete bit*h. so thanks for this story. looking forward to your sequel. do you post a note on this story so we knows when it's up?
BlueTigress chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
all there is to say is FANTASTIC ending to a FANTASTIC story! :D
joana.nyc chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Please tell me when you start the sequel for this as I will be anxiously awaiting it!
Eleantris chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
This was a fantastic story - there's nothing wrong with a good angst fest! I loved this last chaper, and I think you've captured both Rick and Kate's voices brilliantly throughout this. I look forward to a sequel!

X D
fmd-jade chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Wow, I'm actually sad to see this story is already finished. It was great!

Although I was a bit sad at the end that Castle still has to suffer through waiting. Kate should just suck it up :)

But I desperately hope you'll write more Castle! You're awesome at it!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »