Reviews for Wrong
joana.nyc chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Please tell me when you start the sequel for this as I will be anxiously awaiting it!
Eleantris chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
This was a fantastic story - there's nothing wrong with a good angst fest! I loved this last chaper, and I think you've captured both Rick and Kate's voices brilliantly throughout this. I look forward to a sequel!

X D
fmd-jade chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Wow, I'm actually sad to see this story is already finished. It was great!

Although I was a bit sad at the end that Castle still has to suffer through waiting. Kate should just suck it up :)

But I desperately hope you'll write more Castle! You're awesome at it!
ShotsyGirl chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
hmm Kate voice or Castle voice? I think I actually like the Castle voice best. I think you did this whole thing justice. The only part that I found even remotely confusing was that other detectives are still filing out when Castle has his outburst. Seems like more of a private thing. And then when Kate is outside with him, I'm left with the feeling that it's quite a bit later than 7. But this is SO minor and the whole story is wonderful. I look forward to the continuation! Also, Thanks for giving us something that isn't (necessarily) post 3x24. I like those stories, too, but it's nice to see something different - less angsty (or at least a different kind of angst!)

Blessings!
FanficwriterGHC chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
This was absolutely amazing. I LOVE how you ended it, and I thought Kate's confession, how it happened, his reaction-everything-was just completely true to who they are. Canon or not (Post-Knockout), this was very realistic to them as people. Extremely well done.

I'm very excited about the sequel. :)

Emma
Googie chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Very nice. And it was a good way to end it, with hope, but not an all out 'I've loved you from the day I met you' blah blah, because I think those storylines are so unrealistic, when the big declarations happen seemingly out of nowhere.

A sequel should be fun...
daphnebeauty chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Oh, this was just wonderful. You've painted a scene with words that forces the reader into the same realm of emotions as the characters. It's great writing, truly. I loved it. I'll recommend it on my Tumblr. I like to give a heads up to people when there is a quality fic out there that they might not have read yet. Great job. Can't wait for the sequel.
oysteinsevag chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
This chapter was the best chapter of the story so far, it really brought the emotions to the surface for both characters. This chapter makes me want Chapter 5, I want to know WHY from Beckett and I want her to reach out to him in some way that answers the questions he asked.

~R
castlebeckett siempre chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
:O

excellent

chapter

I want the two

are well

BlueTigress chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
wow, that's something new, an angry castle! I'm sure she had a very good reason to not tell him, but now she really needs to hurry to make it up to him and explain it!:D
daphnebeauty chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Holy crap. How have I not seen this story before tonight. It's fantastic!
Divamercury chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Oh wow. Poor Castle. His rant gave me a tight feeling in my chest. I love this so much and I can't wait to see what happens next! Please continue soon!

DM
Eleantris chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Wow, what an explosive chapter! :D I think you captured 'angry Castle' really well here in the dialogue, I can just picture both of them saying those things to each other. One thin I thought was a little out of character was the throwing the M&Ms though. I don't think Castle would ever resort to needless violence, especially around Kate. But apart from that tiny thing, this was brilliant - you wrote the argument fantastically, and I can't wait for more! Well, not more fighting between them...but more them. :P

X D
fmd-jade chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Oh. My. God. This is absolutely amazing!

Castle is just great, because at times I think she treats him like crap, too. He does so much for her and what has she ever done for him? Gone to see a movie with him? Please! So, 'Go, Castle!'

But please, you can't just stop there! It's probably the worst cliffhanger I've read in weeks! Which really speaks for the quality of your story, actually :)
ShotsyGirl chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Wow. Really good chapter. Hope we'll get to see Beckett's reason for not telling him, too. Especially because you did such a great job showing how Castle came to his conclusions and then managed to express them so clearly during a fight. But Beckett barely got a word in edge-wise, so I really want to know what she was thinking.
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »