Reviews for Wrong
Mynerva24 chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Oh, NO! He went away! You better fix this, fast! Arggghh!

Okay, enough with the outburst, time for real review.

I always like it when a fanfiction portrayed a strong and serious Castle who stands up for himself through all the crap Beckett (so seemingly) throws at him. I love Beckett to death, but especially in Season 3, she can be so irritating with the way she pushes Castle away. I know that's how their relationship was designed, but I really want Castle to stand up for himself directly (by that, I mean forcing Beckett to face the issue, rather than run without explanation - like last summer). That's why I love this chapter. I love how Castle reacts towards everything, and I love the way you describe the confrontation. I just love it. :)

So, would you update asap, please... Pretty please with cherry on top... *puppy dog eyes*

Awesome, thank you! ;p
Kie Santiago chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Wow...intense. please update asap
bones35 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
You did a wonderful job in capturing the sentiment of that gret episode. The mroe I read in fanfic, teh more I appreciate effective writing that includes good grammar and actually proofreading!

Your note of the near miss with Castle just yanking ALL of the wires of the bomb. Did you notice her contentment that if she was going to die, it would be by his side?

I hope that comes up at some point in the show; perhaps maybe in your story?
Googie chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Ooooo...shouting, out of control, pissed off, emotional Castle. I like it. And people say *I'm* evil for cliffhangers? No way...THAT was an evil cliffhanger. Hope you update soon!
BekaForEver chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
I'll admit I was concerned you would rush the fight or make it unrealistic or unbelievable. I'm happy to say that you did neither. It was handled very well, was convincing, didn't sound forced, and was paced perfectly. Great job! :)
LoTS-Fanatic chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
you should add angst/hurt to the story... that was a very emotional read(in a good way) i liked castle just letting loose.. can't wait for the next update :)
castlebeckett siempre chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
excellent chapters :D:P
BekaForEver chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Interesting. A big fight coming?
Eleantris chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
This was a brilliant chapter - I loved how you really tapped into Castle's thoughts there, your writing is fantastic. I can't wait to see what happens next!

X D
Bella Paige chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or funfacts, songs that I was listening to at the time of reading, anyway enjoy ;p

The House of Castle

Hey I find offense to that ... just because we have attention span’s of gold fish that doesn’t mean we don’t have feelings too.

Yeah Rick, she’s all yours now
BlueTigress chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Great story so far! :D Can't wait for more! :D
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
I loved this chapter it showed Kate willing to tell Rick of her break up. I has Josh telling Rick to go for it! It has the air anticipation.I hope you update soon!
Eleantris chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Wow, brilliant second chapter! Really well written, and I hope Castle goes to talk to Beckett now! I loved these lines...

'Everything clicked into place in Castle's mind. 'Quiet' Beckett, 'Moody' Beckett, 'Go away, Castle' Beckett, all started making sense. Although to be fair, the last one was pretty much normal Beckett anyway.'

I loved that - he knows her so well. :D I can't wait for more!

X D
jjship chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Oh I really like how you think and write. in my universe Kate and Josh broke up just like this at this time and she is jusg waiting to adjust before telling Rick
xfcastle chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Great beginning...it is a beginning right?:)
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »