Reviews for Gone
TragicBlackButterfly chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Oh, I wish you would continue this! You sis such a fantastic job of writing it. Very well done!
Carri007 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I concur with what has been said previously-it's great, you've captured them really well. But please don't end it here! It's just too heart-breakingly sad :(
lu.chan93 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This is beautiful. Again. xD I feel like a broken record, all my reviews spouting the same things. I love the way you captured her anger at being left behind, her frustration at having the constant reminder literally staring her in the face every day. In the end though, even if he isn't HER Doctor, he still loves her just as deeply. I really hope you continue this, because my heart would break if you didn't. :'(
Reader chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
So heartbreakingly sad and brilliantly written. I can see it all happening just as you've written it. I also wondered how Rose would deal with the Doctor that wasn't the Doctor. I'm now going to read more of this pairing.
mudkiprox chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Very sad. I wish you would continue this because I think its great, but it has a very melancholy end this way.
kinkybootbeast chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
wow, that was really well-written and realistic! i think you should continue it though :P i don't like knowing that he's left for good.

i'm really glad you didn't just have rose leap into love for him, like so many other fics. 10 1/2 isn't the same man even though he has the doctor's memories, and it's great you portrayed that

anyway really good!