Reviews for Drabbles and ficlets
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Oh, this is adorable. Such a sweet, trusting, light and yet deep moment. I love it, especially the Doctor's part at the end.
Inkfire chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Ah, this is hilarious. I just love these! So adorable and funny and you've got the characters perfectly right. Lovely :D
Inkfire chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
I love her, I love River, I love her! Hilarious there. Amazing!
Inkfire chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
Love the description of Amy… and the dialogue. It was really greatness, very insightful in a few words…
Inkfire chapter 7 . 10/3/2012
-giggles- you're fun. I like you.
Inkfire chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
This is so, so sweet, oh Rory! -cuddles Rory- Poor Rory, lovely Rory, awesome Rory. I loved your little list, and especially the Doctor's POV at the end, like is starting to become tradition ;)
Inkfire chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
Ah… some Amy/Eleven feels? Well, that was greatly described, I really loved the before, during and after the interruption, pretty well done!
Inkfire chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
I really like this one! It shows both the importance of the Doctor and of Rory, that Rory's being so different wasn't a good thing, he was just Rory. Very nice.
Inkfire chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
so sad :( and your writing conveyed that so simply and tragically. It was just right.
Inkfire chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
This is cute! Insightful little piece of awkwardness, I really like it.
OctoberWolf chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
These stories are just amazing. I think the ones that stuck with me the most were the ones where I, as the reader, was put in little Amelia's shoes. They were so sad and so silly at the same time - a lot like being a kid, really.

I hope there are more of these eventually!
shadow243ali chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Ah, your Amy and River voices are just perfect. You've got them both completely spot on. Would love to see more Amy and River interactions in the fandom, I find there's never enough except from the shippers of that particular pairing. Anyway, that was wonderful. :D
shadow243ali chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
I loved this one. You managed to say so much with only six paragraphs. :D
shadow243ali chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
This one was great. Amy's need to tell the Doctor in that moment was so tangible and yet, as ever, the timing gets ruined by an alien insect. XD
shadow243ali chapter 4 . 4/29/2011
Aww... what a wonderful drabble. I can imagine this perfectly. It's so them. Rory - he'll always come back.