Reviews for Scheherazade's Day Job
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 5h
Freaking hilarious especially the opening paragraph!
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 5/2
So Tony.
Karen Sorensen chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
One of my all time favorite humorous NCIS stories. The voices are spot on, and you can just see Tony, Tim, and Ziva doing everything described.
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Tony is a mad genius.
Favorite Lines:
"It's backed by solid scientific evidence," Tony said smugly. "Everyone always cries at the end of Shawshank Redemption."
"They were highly plot relevant!"
And also
McGee rolled his eyes. "Yes," said the woman. "He said you'd do that."
Anon and anon chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This is, possibly, the best thing I have ever read. That is all.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Maybe you should rewrite this as nightmare that Ziva has while sleeping at her? And then end it with Gibbs telling them to gear up, a crazy Gunnery Sergeant has taken a bank hostage? Just an idea, its a little to weird for a real story but as a nightmare its plausible and belivable.

Oh, and btw - a Gunnery Sergeant (GySgt) is never called, or referenced to as, Sergeant in the Marine Corps but as Gunnery Sergeant (or more informally within a smaller unit as Gunny).
ramblin' rambler chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
I've seen Shawshank so many times that I could probably also recite the entire film by heart but I went to go see a midnight screening of it the other night and made sure to go sans makeup because I always cry. In fact, I don't think I've ever gotten through it without copious amounts of tears.

Anyways, I loved this. Absolutely brilliant. :)
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
xD Sorry, laughing too much xD
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Omigosh! Wow! I LOVE THIS!
Great job! :)
Sara Wolfe chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I think I'm addicted to your fic. It's a good addiction.
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Things to pack in your emergency kit: Dynamite.
This is one of my favorite NCIS oneshots of all time. Though I do think that Tony's plan, while quite...ingenious, could have been a little less complicated. Still, quite entertaining. Both for the reader and Sgt. Waterman apparently!
unilocular chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
that was possibly one of the most entertaining, hilarious, well-written, in-character, most wonderful pieces of fan fiction that i have ever read. thanks for writing it, you had me cracking up the entire way through. i loved how mcgee and ziva have a back up plan just in case tony's plan doesn't work next time.
HouseMDforever chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Two words: So Tony.
Niwaki chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
OMG! this is freaking awesome!