Reviews for System Restore: Real World
Elena green chapter 31 . 7/22/2014
That was awesome! I dont think i really need to say anything else, cz really no words can describe it! I love it!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 31 . 4/7/2014
Guest chapter 31 . 1/14/2013
My goodness that was just as great as the first, if not more so! It was a beautiful character piece with development and a great look into each of their thoughts and actions. Loved it!
realisticfantasy chapter 31 . 8/25/2012
this was...brilliant. i'm so sad it's over i'm tearing up! it's like watching the original movie, it's so great that when it ends you wanna cry. and love the last part-"end of line"-the perfect touch. no author's note, just that last concluding sentance. sorry for the whole relentless praise thing but this is seriously awesome!
Unleashed111 chapter 31 . 3/11/2012

best sequal evah!
Aero-Quart01 chapter 31 . 11/7/2011
Are you going to write a sequel to this? 'Cause the ending implies that there's going to be one, and this terribly AWESOME!
Cyberbutterfly chapter 31 . 8/29/2011
It's... Over...

(leaps to her feet and applauds wildly)

Bravo, Bravo!

this has been a JOY to read. Both with the world you've created, and with how expertly you've handled the characters. You really made us feel for them, and experience things with them- and it made all the difference.

I have to say though, the most impressive feat was bringing Alan to life in a way that was both fresh and true to the canon character. You really added a whole new dimension to him, and it showed in every paragraph with him.

Then there was Jr... At first I did groan a little, because Jr. as the 'baddy' was just way to cliche for me... But reading as you continued- you didn't just create a cardboard cutout of a villain... You made a living, breathing character who had ambitions and fears just like everyone else- it was the make or break part of this story, and you handled it like an expert.

I ALSO have to say, that I was happy with how the story ended... It truly feels like a 'to be continued' tale, while still giving us the satifaction of a proper ending... The fact that Clu and Flynn are still alive is a very nice bonus as well ;)

Again... Amazing characters, Awesome plot, and FANTASTIC writing made this a story worth sticking with, and- while I am sad to see it end- I'm proud of the story even as a reader.

Can't wait to see what else you create! :D

tyrantqueenofcons chapter 31 . 8/23/2011
Wow...that was some closure man. The reintegration bit was rather interesting to say the least.
AJ the Android German Shepherd chapter 31 . 8/22/2011
I literally *squealed* when I saw this in my inbox… xD

An excellent ending to an exquisite story! I hope you continue writing, and I thank you for posting this too-awesome-for-words fic. 3
3LW00D chapter 31 . 8/22/2011
Awesome, awesome, awesome! I loved it! Bonus points for Doctor Who and Airplane. You're gonna write a third part, right?
TARDIStoaster chapter 31 . 8/22/2011
Brilliantly awesomely epically priceless!

That's all I have to say. :)
irinab chapter 31 . 8/22/2011

i kinda knew that the last one was gonna be one heck of an ending cause of how long it took to post it, but wow.

(...ya know, if you want a title for a threequel, i only put my computer on 'hibernate' and when it boots up, it says "system resuming"...)

:wink wink:

when i saw the alert in my gmail inbox, i screeched and knocked Mini over. (thats my laptop's name, Mini cause and my parents possibly think im crazy cause i shouted 'YES! THEY'RE KICKING THE MCP'S BUTT!'

thanks for the Epic. ohey-are you on lj? or the tron kinkmeme on lj? great oneshots, not all of them are kink, theres lots of hilarious stories and conversations, like the one where flynn&co go to group therapy, or the rewrite of clu's speech on the rectifier-put through autoIncorrect (yes! i will make their wart open to avarice! yes! to all a bus!)

...shutting up now.

ps: i changed the name of Mini's antivirus to Tron.
IluthraDanar chapter 31 . 8/22/2011
Awww it's finally over. Unless you have some other plan, but I loved the first story and this one too. Hope you will continue writing.
Flynn1 chapter 31 . 8/22/2011
Whew, well, finally! The last chapter posted. Sorry again for the long delay you guys, but thanks for sticking with me to the end. :)

It's been a joy, an adventure, and an honor to write this Tron fanfiction ... I thank you all so much for reading and for the wonderfully supportive reviews. Will there be a sequel? Dunno. I take things one day at a time, but, will knock on the sky and see what happens. :)

Flynn1 chapter 27 . 8/22/2011
Hey you guys,...sorry for the delay in posting the final chapter. Had to re-work it, and also at the same time I've had some heavy stuff in real life to get through in the past two months. But the last chapter's on the way.

Cyberbutterfly, that story mention in your fic sounds great and I'd be flattered! (LOL, I'm not hip to fanfiction lingo, so I don't know what a "total crack shot" is, but, as long as it has nothing to do with actual crack or something else shady, then it sounds like a funny fic idea. ROFL! XD) And your stories are always really cool and very respectfully and professionally written, so, yeah, go ahead and mention System Restore. That'd be awesome. Thank you! :)

Anyway,... so,... yeah guys, hoping to get the last chapter posted just any minute/hour/day now. Then it's on to vignettes and one-shot fics when and if time allows. Thanks for sticking with me, and, peace...