Reviews for Raiders Folly
Lori chapter 18 . 11/9/2013
This is a very good story and would make a good book. I notice that about a lot of stories here and I am wondering if any of you have published anything, other than here?
HairyBallofFur chapter 18 . 1/21/2013
Damn Girl...you sure know how to spin a yarn! I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and I must say that it is on my "Garrison's Gorillas" favorite list. Reading this story kept me mesmerized all day and I simple couldn't get anything else done until I had read it all.

Well, onward to more good reading...AND...it looks like I'll get to read a couple of the "Rat Patrol" stories also.

Thank you for a wonderful day of reading (Kudos) to you for a job well done.
HairyBallofFur chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Merda...Knew that this was one of those stories that I wouldn't be able to put away...SO good!
Centroides chapter 18 . 4/23/2012
Finally a resolution. Lots of detail and a very involved plot made this story well worth waiting for. Thank you for sticking with it and giving us an ending worth the wait. Good job and I hope you continue to write for us.
WildClover27 chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
I think Mosby should get Casino's old cell at Leavenworth. Good ending! What are you going to do for an encore? There has to be another story to be told.
WildClover27 chapter 17 . 4/13/2012
Ah yes, awaiting more of the trial. Keep writing.
jpercy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Just spent the afternoon reading your story Raiders Folly

Love it

I too write fanfic, and know the problem of coming up with ideas

keep it up
Centroides chapter 16 . 12/28/2011
Wow, a Christmas present for me, another Chapter of Raiders Folly. Thank you.

I do not know how the other versions of this chapter went but this is good, especially the part where Casino explodes and punches Mosby. I liked that, he got to do what we all wanted to do.

I did wonder where Chief got the knife but then I realized that his friends know him, how he feels better with his blade close by. They were also worried about an attack so with his blade close someone could use it, Chief or who ever was with him.

Good story plot, exciting and keeps our interest. I have enjoyed reading this.
WildClover27 chapter 16 . 12/25/2011
This is very good! It demonstrates and tells of the change in attitude between Richards and the cons. Also Garrison is picking up some of the skills of the cons. Please don't take too long posting Chapter 17.

Wild
WildClover27 chapter 14 . 8/5/2011
Good, Chiefy is going to get better, Craig and Actor sorted themselves out, and now Mosby and company need to be taken care of. Hurry back.
Centroides chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Oh, you evil woman, leaving us hanging there. He has to OK, he can't have died, she wouldn't do that to us, would she? Please prove that you have a heart... Don't leave us hanging, at least not for long... please?
Centroides chapter 12 . 7/20/2011
What a powerful scene at the end. I can see Actors face as he confronts Garrison. Well done
WildClover27 chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
Ah, now the truth is out. Chief needs to recover and Garrison needs to straighten things out with Actor. The courtmarshal should be real interesting. Hurry back!
laughingdove chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
Good story. ...and (next chapter)
jaxster chapter 12 . 7/15/2011
Great stuff. I check all the time to see if the next chapter is published. Please keep writing - I love it.