Reviews for We never Close
liliwho chapter 16 . 3/16/2014
I like the story. Please update soon !
cattj003 chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
UPDATE!
hypersreak chapter 15 . 8/30/2013
Woohoo another chapter! Ryan has not been having the best luck lately. I can't wait to read part 2. Please update soon _
princessesmeralda chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
Good story
Margie chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
I just read your story and I must say I think it's great. So please will you update?
Lorelei chapter 14 . 2/17/2013
Love your stoy. Please tell me there will be more.
I want to know more about Tim and Ryan's friendship.
Guest chapter 14 . 11/19/2012
Great! Please upate soon!
Starshinesoldier chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
What's Horatio worried about? And what about Ryan! ;3; don't get left behind! You're treated like crap in the show, poor guy!
princessesmeralda chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
I like the story. I feel bad for Ryan
Starshinesoldier chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
:) I was surprised to see an update! YAY! I can't wait for more! Poor Ryan. :(
Foxfire832001 chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
Ah well, will wonders never cease? These guys are good at figuring out this case & eventually Stetler's going to slip up as well! Poor Ryan! He's got a good heart, & I hope that he will be back working with the team especially with Speed! I hope that both he & Speed can work out what ever differances that they may have & become good friends!
princessesmeralda chapter 12 . 9/3/2012
Poor Ryan- what's going to happen? Good story
Foxfire832001 chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Well, well, well, Ryan Wolfe is not returning H's calls & also not showing up to work as well? Sounds like Stetler's got Wolfe under his thumb & Ryan's doing his best to try balance everything out without H or the others getting suspious! The thing is though, is that H is starting to get suspious about what going on with Ryan anyway!
hypersreak chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
Woohoo another chapter! Shouldn't Horatio have been told that Ryan got fired, I mean he was his boss. I can't wait to read what happen next:)
hypersreak chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
I can't wait fot the next episode:) for pairings I vote for Ryan/Tim.