Reviews for Hero
Mihang chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Gack. I love this. Historically accurate and everything and yes. This kind of begs the question of just how much a death affects a nation. They must usually feel at least several a day due to crimes and such, but how much would a constant war or a nuclear bombing affect them. I shed tears at the ending. Congratulations for writing an awesome fic.
Kat chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
OH HELLS YES. THIS. THIS IS WIN. I'm writing a story with my Hetalia OC Hawaii (don't hate me for that -_-), and she has a huge grudge with all the Axis, especially Japan, because of Pearl Harbor. She is ignoring the fact that she isn't the only one who has felt pain and suffering. In the story, it's going to slowly dawn on her.

Don't kill me, I'm a sucky writer. ANYWAY, this is awesome, I love it, Hetalia rocks. Bye.
Roxi2Star chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Dios mio...
chocolate-ribbons chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Oh God, where do I start? This was amazing, I nearly cried. I love how you show how broken America feels, how conflicted he is, the pain of being a Nation.

How you included that part of him that wants to go along with the bombings, and my mouth actually dropped when you mentioned Americans in Japan; that had never occurred to me. O_O Oh wow.

I didn't detect any bias, which is refreshing. And Japan's forgiveness; ;SAAS;KDLSJFSLKF I'm speechless.

*smashes favorite button*
Apotatosack chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Kukuku... this is so sad and touching. T-T I love it. :D
TempestReign chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is a wonderful story, and it really shows the inner conflicts of Alfred as a country. It was very well written, and I enjoyed reading it. There was only one mistake that I say, where it said "in seven hours, in twenty-five thousand, two hundred minutes..." Did you make a calculation error? I'm pretty sure that seven hours is 420 minutes. Otherwise, good job!