Reviews for The Eye
Froots chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I hope you will continue i liked it so far :d
Nitefall-sac chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I liked this story a lt! Very sexy, filled with sweet lemons. The scene going up the stairs made me chuckle.
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Lovely babe! What a sexy Edward :)
chocolatelovergirl chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
lub-a-lee

really enjoyed this

xx
Nick90990 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I'd figure out how to fake vertigo for a chance at that! Thank you for the story!
DarkBlueBella chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Love this. Sexy and sweet, always a winning combination. Thanks for writing!
Luvtwismut chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I loved this, MizzHyde! I loved how Edward got all romantic and pulled a favor for riley to conquer The Eye. And I loved the boy sex! Of course.;)
KM525 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I can totally relate to Riley's vertigo, I think I got a little naseaus with him! Can I get that tour of Edwards restaurant? Please?
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
sexy Riley... Hot Edward... mindblowing sex...

what more could I ask for? You did a fantastic job on this bb! LOVED IT!

xoxo
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Love this sweet, sexy story! Edward and Riley, very yummy.
BvdM chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Aah, MizzHyde, you never disappoint... might need to go have some 'personal time' now **sighs**

Thanks, BB

Belle
lavishone chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Is there another chappie coming...?...?
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
What a great little story! I loved it. And I wouldn't say just smut-it was sweet and sexy. Can't wait to see what you do with The Big Gay Story.

Nancy
flutterfli chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
For just smut, it has a good story... LOL Could image a few more chapters. Thanks for taking us across the pond!
deenerneener chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
It seems there are advantages to suffering from bouts of vertigo and claustrophobia.

Nothing like being rescued by the best-looking barman in all of Europe.

Sigh.

Thank you for writing this little piece of smutty British goodness. It's always a pleasure to indulge in one of your stories.

All the best til next time, to one of my favorite purveyors of slash.

xx