Reviews for Lost in the Land of Nod
ValentineSin13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Very powerful tone in this story.
mysteriousguy898 chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Well, that was close. X nearly went Maverick there. I have to wonder: is the Maverick Virus part of Sigma's plan, or is it all political? The way you've built this version of X series, it could be either. Reploids with the Three Laws, a set of directives that they were built to be able to ignore? That, plus all the racism, is almost enough to make me sympathize with Sigma-so you did a great job writing it!
Endfall chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
That was beautiful. I love how you got inside the heads of these characters and breathed life into them.
ngrey651 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
You really don't get Cain, don't get Light, don't get the series, and REALLY don't seem to get X. There's been times when he's questioned whether or not he's doing any GOOD, yes, and times when he's worried if he'd go bad. But never, ever, in a MILLION years would he EVER question his ideals as being WRONG. Not doing enough, maybe. But he'd NEVER entertain maverick ideals. EVER.
ryu238 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Chilling...
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This story is brilliant. You have successfully explore and rationalize the extreme contradiction between the The Three Laws and free will. Amazing!
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I didn't like this much. You changed things to suit your own conclusions like Dr. Cain saying he realized something Dr. Light didn't. The whole point of X and reploids was they had free will and could anytime choose to hurt humans. Mavericks are ones who did. This one is kinda self-serving and changes knowns in the X universe.

It seems everytime I see a Jetfire recommendation, I am disappointed.
13's Number 14 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was great! Very interesting concept, and not a grammatical error to be seen. I can still hear Sigma's words about X's "limitless potential" in my head. Nicely done. :D

Jetfire chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Beautiful.

Love the shout out to the home of the original Cain in the Bible and the comparison between God and Dr. Cain himself with regard to the possibility of knowing reploids might abuse their free will.

You actually made me believe that X had it in him to choose to do evil.

In the games he is obviously worried about it but he does nothing to validate that fear.

But here, you made that fear very real and very scary.

Excellent work.

If you like more biblical imagery in the series, might I humbly suggest that you take a peek at one of my works?

It is called "Not against Flesh and Blood"

It is more of a commentary than a story but I think you might enjoy it.

Bottom line this is an amazing work.