Reviews for His Firecracker
excessivelyperky chapter 27 . 1/27
Well...Hugo is absolutely right. Snape fell for Lily, got shafted, was tormented for nearly seven years by a Potter, had to risk dying and being tortured for another Potter-well, at least she isn't related to Dumbledore. That would be way too much for him to manage.

Aieee, no man is worth a full Brazilian! Couldn't she just have rouged her nipples or something simple like that? I adore Christopher and Domi, though.

But I love how Snape keeps telling himself how glad she's gone...when he rather clearly isn't. And how he reacts when he thinks Lily has been hurt by someone (he's clearly gone into 'who was it so I can hurt them badly' mode).
J.J.88 chapter 34 . 1/6
I thought of this odd pair last night and after searching, I found your story. It is wonderful and I love it. Thanks for writing this lovely story.
excessivelyperky chapter 26 . 12/8/2016
Oh, splendid! I can just imagine what Petunia might have to say about her martyred sister, though, if Lily had bothered to ask; her canonized grandmother did have an extraordinary ability to latch onto the most presentable wizard (it's not everyone who will marry someone who says "don't make me hex you, Evans'). But of course Lily still worships St. Lily, as does everyone else in the WW.

But it was very good of Hugo to sit and listen to some home truths about the people he was raised to worship, too. Snape needed to talk to someone who wouldn't dismiss a murder attempt as 'just a prank' or say 'kill me and be hated for what's left of your miserable life, but I need to look like a hero when it's my own stupidity that killed me'.

And that chocolate mint thing sounds delicious.
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 8/2/2016
Ah, the lovely way they hiss at each other-soon they'll be throwing spitballs...
Caithdean chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
loved it
rebecca chapter 34 . 4/15/2016
this is prob the best fanfiction love story iv ever read made me smile and cry at same time like hugo im a super reader so i read it in a day i will be back again to reread well dont and i agree with the alan rickman was the sexiest man on the planet in all his movies lol (RIP you sexy god) and the fact u had snape look like him was perfect anyways thanks for the amazing story
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 4/12/2016
A lovely chapter indeed-they are truly meant for each other if she can work on a dangerous potion (which she admits to herself is dangerous indeed) without blowing up (either them or the potion) then they are truly meant for each other.

But it's a good thing to have the protective gear and goggles, too.
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
I love how you wrote Lily Luna. She really is a firecracker
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 1/25/2016
Lily is so acting like a wife ought to in so many ways-and putting up with the other partner's rellies is definitely part of the job. The fact that she enjoys talking with Pricilla just makes it fun as well.

I wonder how long it's going to take Snape (and her) to notice that?
Guest chapter 26 . 1/20/2016
Kung fu panda reference!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
January 14, 2016: RIP Alan Rickman
8thweasleykid chapter 34 . 12/30/2015
very nice
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
Well, Harry will forgive Snape for saying Lily is crazy; after all, anyone who plans to Disappear any Bad People who annoy his daughter should be cut a little slack (at least from a father's point of view).

And it wasn't just James Potter's face that annoyed Snape when Harry Potter showed up at school-Lily Evans' green eyes couldn't help remind Sev of the way she'd treated him. It's kind of a double whammy, when you think about it.

Lily Potter, however, doesn't seem to mind being called crazy, which means she knows herself fairly well.

Nice meeting with Eileen's cousin, though, it'll be interesting to see how the conversation proceeds.
Rcsyb4 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Another unrated work that is amazing. I figured I'd start reviewing a bunch of my favorites to try and add some love and respect where it's due.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
Awww...you normally don't see Snape and group hug in the same sentence-no wonder Harry is gobsmacked.

But we always knew he was a keeper.