Reviews for His Firecracker
excessivelyperky chapter 25 . 8/2
Ah, the lovely way they hiss at each other-soon they'll be throwing spitballs...
Caithdean chapter 1 . 4/30
loved it
rebecca chapter 34 . 4/15
this is prob the best fanfiction love story iv ever read made me smile and cry at same time like hugo im a super reader so i read it in a day i will be back again to reread well dont and i agree with the alan rickman was the sexiest man on the planet in all his movies lol (RIP you sexy god) and the fact u had snape look like him was perfect anyways thanks for the amazing story
excessivelyperky chapter 24 . 4/12
A lovely chapter indeed-they are truly meant for each other if she can work on a dangerous potion (which she admits to herself is dangerous indeed) without blowing up (either them or the potion) then they are truly meant for each other.

But it's a good thing to have the protective gear and goggles, too.
Moonraven81 chapter 1 . 4/8
I love how you wrote Lily Luna. She really is a firecracker
excessivelyperky chapter 23 . 1/25
Lily is so acting like a wife ought to in so many ways-and putting up with the other partner's rellies is definitely part of the job. The fact that she enjoys talking with Pricilla just makes it fun as well.

I wonder how long it's going to take Snape (and her) to notice that?
Kung fu panda reference!
January 14, 2016: RIP Alan Rickman
8thweasleykid chapter 34 . 12/30/2015
very nice
excessivelyperky chapter 22 . 10/27/2015
Well, Harry will forgive Snape for saying Lily is crazy; after all, anyone who plans to Disappear any Bad People who annoy his daughter should be cut a little slack (at least from a father's point of view).

And it wasn't just James Potter's face that annoyed Snape when Harry Potter showed up at school-Lily Evans' green eyes couldn't help remind Sev of the way she'd treated him. It's kind of a double whammy, when you think about it.

Lily Potter, however, doesn't seem to mind being called crazy, which means she knows herself fairly well.

Nice meeting with Eileen's cousin, though, it'll be interesting to see how the conversation proceeds.
Rcsyb4 chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Another unrated work that is amazing. I figured I'd start reviewing a bunch of my favorites to try and add some love and respect where it's due.
excessivelyperky chapter 21 . 8/31/2015
Awww...you normally don't see Snape and group hug in the same sentence-no wonder Harry is gobsmacked.

But we always knew he was a keeper.
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 7/21/2015
Oh, Ginny is so right about the two of them! (of course, just because she treated her other boyfriends like that before she married Harry...well, never mind).

And Rupert is about to have a Serious Accident of some kind. Mr. Prince will have to think about it, but it will be a thing of beauty to behold.
kayla chapter 34 . 7/5/2015
This is so good. I love most your HP fics and you are the only reason I would ever consider this ship. thank you! *gives you an e-cookie*
PS update a magical bond? please?
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 6/17/2015
I think Snape is onto something when he wants to make sure Lily doesn't work in the lab by herself any more. You also have to wonder how many assistants she's gone through (like Murphy Brown goes through secretaries). And you have to wonder what happened to have Aunt Hermione come up with the liability waiver for assistants when Lily was only 22...

Oh, and Albus S. and Scorpy are delish!