Reviews for Eat, Laugh, Duck
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
I wish you HAD written more about these two, but this is a great stand alone one-shot just as it is. And I feel like a got a little history lesson to boot!
Sunny Hanson chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I know its been awhile, but I personally would love to read about their love story.
LA91 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
would LOVE to read more of these two :)
noddin chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Great story! You really need to continue this story. I read it several weeks ago, but I keep thinking about it. With the amount of different stories I read, that really says a lot!
puzzypower chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Amazing story! Adorable, bittersweet, sexy, interesting, fact-filled and fun! Please, continue!
shewoolf chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Yes, please! More would be great.
SexyBelle chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
awesome
HeatherAbdelrahman chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
well, that was... er...um... HOTT! I definately need a new pair of undies now! DAMN, who would have thought slash would turn me on sooo freakin much? *sigh* I definately would read more of this one. In fact, I really WANT this story to continue... want, need more!

Please?

*bats eyelashes*
addict-writer chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was great. I absolutely loved it! History,laughs and sex. Yummy.
Miss Blush chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
AAAAAHHHHHHH LOVED IT! Please write more.
Hollibell chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Oh! Oh, yes! Very interested! These boys are very hot. I must admit it was a pairing I've been avoiding. I'm glad I finally gave in.
Liliom99 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
For some reason my review below got out annonymously. I don't like it, hence I post it so you know. Thanks again!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Lovely story! congrats for winning! I hope you will write some more about these two, I will put you in alert :)

It was so charming, the connection, the fun and the joy of life. I also loved the story because I adore Paris, I would like to see those places. I love doing just that when I go to a new place, walk and see the architecture, the history, and the way people lives. I would like to find some Riley though, never happened so far...

Thanks for sharing
beckybrit chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wow! That was just fab, I'm not surprised you won!

I loved Riley, *sigh*, and the interaction between the two of them was just fab, sexy and funny.

Apart from all that, I loved reading all about Paris. You described it all in such vivid detail, have you lived there?

This is now one of my favourite o/s and I would love to read more of these two.

Becky.
Grizzo chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
L,

That was fun! Definitly want to read more. I hope you are game!

Thx