Reviews for The Swords of the Four Warriors
Kabuto S. Inferno chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
So far, this crossover has been really good. Maybe make the chaps a little longer. In any case, I'm looking forward to the next update.
Karano chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
I loved this! So, Seph was ressurected. I can't wait to read the new chapter.
Pyre the Pyro chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
lol
Kanda2314 chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I'm glad this came out! Hope anpther chapter comes out!
FenrirGodEater chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
I like the story so far. You planning on incorperating the chaos transformation for vincent?
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Come on up date already so I can favorite you!
Element Life chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Awesome keep up the good work :D
Servent Satsujinki chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
nice chapter its been a while. I wonder if Chaos will make an appearance with vincent. hehe the inu gang sure will be surprised when they meet the demon whos entire purpose is to wipe out all life if gaia ever needs to use the omega weapon.
Queen of the Avast Seas chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
lol That was awesome! Vincent was awesome like always kyaaa!

Kikyo better not do anything to him, that slut!

I bet when Cloud passes thru the streets ppl can't help but stare since his features are very rare a human, with those gorgeous mako eyes and spiky yet soft blonde hair and his pale and beautiful skin, overall he is very beautiful... haha XD

I see he met Koga too, Cloud can beat him up in an instant! haha XD
Cookizilla chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Hey, there. :')

Long time no update, huh. O:

Well, not much to say, but I'll be looking forward to the next chappie, then :3
Starlight AT chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
OMG YOUR ALIVE! AND THIS FIC IS ALIVE! AND THERES KOGA WITH CLOUD AND KIKYO WITH VINCENT AND RED! Ah...I feel better now! Sorry if this review seems short I got a limited time since i have so much stuff to do...damn you finals...
Superfan8 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Please continue this, I would like to read more!
Loveless an The Living Fantasy chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
When are you going to update this story? I love it and really want to know what happens next and can't wait until they meet Cloud. Update soon pretty please! I will die if you don't! ( not really but you get the picture) so pretty please update as soon as possible and never give up on this fic because if you do I will be sad and cry.
Cookizilla chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
Interesting crossover choice.

Well, you've done a great job so far, so keep at it.

Please update soon c:
Queen of the Avast Seas chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
update! i really want to read the next chapter!