Reviews for Just Friends
Guest chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Wow-good job! Well-written! What do you have against giving Puckleberry a happy ending? I prefer the happy endings-real life is stressful enough-why have such angsty fanfiction?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
I like these one-shots-except for this one. I don't want to read about Puck and Quinn. I only want to read about Puckleberry. I also didn't like the ending of the first one-he should have left his girlfriend for Rachel and been a father to their daughter. I do think these are well-written, though.
Oxnate chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
It's not that I mind it getting dirty, It's just that I think it should be rated M instead of T.

Otherwise good.
SuzQQ chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Wee-written! Honestly, I hope you write some fluffy Puckleberry where they are in love and together. Update soon. Thanks!
SoUsay234 chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Oh. I was so disappointed when Puck said Quinn's name in the last one... LOL ... Anyway, I think that this style really suits you. You really give an air of elegance to something that not many other can pull off. Awesome job.
Oxnate chapter 4 . 7/24/2011
He was using her 2. 2 what?

threw past tense throw

through drive-through

Yes, I'm your grammar drill Sargent.

I'll be in my bunk.
Oxnate chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Ok, the first chapter is a nice story. But if you didn't tell me first, I wouldn't have guessed it was Glee. I like it still.

Same thing with the second one, but I got very confused by the change. (not the guy has the daughter not the girl - was confusing.)

3rd part was GREAT. It sounded exactly like Puck and Rachel. Didn't even need to be told it was them. Very well written.
blueeyes67 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
THAT WAS GREAT! like you I pretend it's Puck and Rachel. Te-he I just can't get enough of Puckleberry! :)
makkattackk chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
If anyone, this reminds me of Rachel and Finn, because he's always making her 'second fiddle'. I really think this was cute though, and very true to her. She would ride the line between selfish and independent, and this is probably how it would turn out.
Q chapter 1 . 4/15/2011