Reviews for Time
xXBelieverXx chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
You made me cry! I loved it and hated it at the same time, but it was good :)
the iz chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
lovely :)
Neomeris chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
It might not have been that simple - shattered faith from the one you believed so much doesn't heal lightly, if ever - but it was a nice story of hope and redemption, of life and difficult choices.
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Don't get too excited about being the brightest witch of your age, Herms. It just means that, in the opinion of Remus Lupin (for what that's worth), you were the smartest fourteen-year-old girl (he specifies “witch”) at Hogwarts in the spring of 1994. That’s out of a field of seventeen.

You received this accolade for coming to the conclusion that someone who disappears every month at the full moon has an excellent chance of being a werewolf. I think Lupin was just consoling himself with the thought that one would have to be extraordinarily brilliant to make such an obvious deduction, when in fact it could be figured out by just about anyone who pays attention. Especially any post-pubescent female, since we're all familiar with twenty-eight day cycles.
jarta chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This is pretty realistic reaction from her parents. Its not really easy to forgive and forget and to learn that instead of parents protecting their child, their child has been lying to them all along to protect them and also the memory charm that Hermione casts on them w/out their consent is not really easy to forgive. Lovely fic3
writergal24 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Awww. I never considered that. I never thought about how Hermione's parents would be upset, because they didn't understand any of this, and Hermione had lied to them and caused them to abandon their lives.

Good job! Very well written!

writergal24
Imagen99 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Terribly sad...its depressing but true and i loved the style of your writing
Hazel Wish chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I loved this and your other fic. It's heartwrenching and very realistic. I've always wondered how Hermione's relationship with her parents evolvedover the years. It never corssed my mind that they would be angry about Hermione's choice to alyter their memories, but it makes perfect sense.

Wonderful job on a wonderful story. Will there be a third story? It'd be interesting to read about Hermione marrying Ron and having kids, and the relatioship between them and the Drs. Granger.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011