Reviews for Fullmetal's Company
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 2/16
I'm beginning to realize that the Ed-accidentally-ends-up-in-command-and-leads-brilliantly-but-also-incredibly-Ed-like fic trope is one of my favorites. This is excellent. Thank you for writing it!
Lee chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Love this story so much! Just had to re-read!
All you FMA stories are amazingly brilliant :)
mamita chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, I love RoyxEd partner, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, I hope you do more fics of them, still so thanks and kisses .
Vathara chapter 1 . 4/18/2014

Just so you know, this fic has put bunnies of Edward Elric trading war stories with Ciaphas Cain in my head. That is a scary idea...
alinoe.kiara chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This story is a thing of beauty. Pre-teen Ed in charge of a base became my new head canon by the time i read the summary. Even if I would like Ed to be a tiny bit less childish.
harusameiro chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is my favorite of your FMA stories. I'd say more but it's late and I'm a bit incoherent. Just...good job. It was a pleasure reading this!
Certifiable Genius chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was a really good story! A nice plotline, good grammer, correct spelling and just enough variety to make it interesting without going overboard. Well done!
0-mirage-0 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Such talent. I just read one of your other FMA stories, so came right to read this one as well. You layer beautifully, and I love how you touch on Edward's age. So many forget some of the true child aspects to his life so quickly when writing. Anyway, wonderful wonderful read. If I had a community I would add this, more people should read this one - it's FMA quality. Thanks for adding to the small selection that is out there.
MoonGun chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Just read all your FMA fics and decided to review this one! I love how they're each delightfully unique but still containing some actual realism. I think a lot of fic writers completely gloss over the military aspect of FMA and the reality of what that all entails you do a great job covering it!
mabidiso chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Holy hell did you ever take me on a joyride with this one. Up, down, all around, and I'm dizzier than crap. How on earth you could infuse such a tense and deadly situation with hilarity as you did, I'll never know. Then there were the tragedies and the sacrifices, the unimaginable tension...It was also a bit of a mystery with red herrings too. I really thought that Edward had hit on a real solution when he gave Kessel that field promotion, that the justification and leverage and authority to lead was what he needed to take charge. I LOVE that you made it so much more human than that. The previous commanding officer basically committed suicide after the enemy successfully dessimated his troops and no one was left within the command structure. Experienced and war hardened they may be, but apparantly NO ONE wanted the burden of leading and having all that blood and all those lives on their hands in such a way. This was the most amazing story and I can't tell you how much I love it.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
very nice
Velocityshade chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Disappointed that this is over. I'd love to see more of Ed's adventures with the Company.

Hoping for a sequel.
wishfulliving89 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
love the story. roy gonna have his month on the ground once he hear al an ed story of what happen down in the south.
Starkaster chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Hey, this was GREAT! I only wish this had turned into a full-blown serial story. Thanks for writing!