Reviews for Fullmetal's Company
AmunRa chapter 1 . 5/19
What a great story! Wish I could see the confrontation between Mustang and Ed.

Superb job in weaving Ed's inexperience with the military, his doubt about the military functions, and his genious with alchemy. I really started to like Kessel there towards the end.

Thanks for sharing.
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 5/3
I enjoyed this story very much. Thanks!
tralala chapter 1 . 2/26
Beautifully written.
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
A fun, well paced tale! I like how all the characters toggle their view of Edward (himself included) as aims and circumstances shift.

Edward's fear of somehow being used to take life and the horrors he witnesses are rendered with gut wrenching simplicity. Thank you for sharing. :)
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 5/20/2016
Wow. Brilliantly written story... but it made my heart hurt. No child should be in a war zone, much less fighting in a war zone, much less in charge.

Thanks for writing and posting the story! I loved the epilogue and Roy's reaction. There is something soothing in the fact that Roy can still make Ed react like the 13 year old that he is but doesn't act most of the time.
LeChick chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This was amazingly well written. You could feel the struggle between duty and responsibility. That last bit with Mustang was a perfect wrap up.
Seifbread chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
This was an enjoyable story. Thanks for the fun
Brenden chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Goodwork
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
I'm beginning to realize that the Ed-accidentally-ends-up-in-command-and-leads-brilliantly-but-also-incredibly-Ed-like fic trope is one of my favorites. This is excellent. Thank you for writing it!
Lee chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
:D
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Love this story so much! Just had to re-read!
All you FMA stories are amazingly brilliant :)
mamita chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, I love RoyxEd partner, especially because I love Ed, but sometimes it's silly, and Roy is even more silly and perverted before, I hope you do more fics of them, still so thanks and kisses .
Vathara chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Awesome.

Just so you know, this fic has put bunnies of Edward Elric trading war stories with Ciaphas Cain in my head. That is a scary idea...
alinoe.kiara chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This story is a thing of beauty. Pre-teen Ed in charge of a base became my new head canon by the time i read the summary. Even if I would like Ed to be a tiny bit less childish.
harusameiro chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
This is my favorite of your FMA stories. I'd say more but it's late and I'm a bit incoherent. Just...good job. It was a pleasure reading this!