Reviews for Choices
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
that was good keep it up
readderr chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
beautiful dialogue!
phoenixfemme chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
Oh noooo! Save him! Wow that last part gave me goosebumps. It just looks so hopeless for Damon, how bittersweet to finally find out that Elena loves him. And I liked that Greta was on the winning team in the end. It would be good for Bonnie to have another witch friend, I hope she doesn't end up like Luka. Loved the chapter, update soon!
sarahA09 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
awesomely written !
Titanica chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I think in a lot of ways that Elijah respects Stefan less now for apologizing. I was really hoping Damon would say something to the effect of "I will never apologize" but instead he said "You all can go to Hell" and I was disappointed in him. I hope Elena confronts him about Andie, and I like the way you worked it out in this story.
phoenixfemme chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
It's about time she finally said thank you. Geez! For all he does for her it's sad that he's always so alone. I like the Damon POV, nicely done :) Can't wait for your next chapter!
phoenixfemme chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
The internal dialogue spin was nice, I really hope thats what is going through her head. I like that you mentioned that she was just trying to show them that she could be a protector too. It would be really hard to just stand by helplessly and let everyone you love die for you, even if it was for a higher supernatural purpose. I hope Elena gets to say all those things on her mind and let Damon finally get the girl :)