Reviews for Adorable Mess
wavesuponatropicalshore chapter 32 . 1/1
I really liked this story :)
Guest chapter 32 . 7/5/2013
This is a gorgeous story... and I love the development of Blaine's character :D
DerangedOtakuFangirl chapter 32 . 5/27/2013
LOVE! BRILLIANT :D
courageblainekurt chapter 32 . 3/23/2013
omfg, this story is amazing! i enjoyed reading this so much!
2maluv chapter 32 . 3/7/2013
Classic adorable Klaine with slightly different circumstances and I loved it! Oblivious Blaine crushing on Kurt is just amazingly cute _
MariaHime chapter 32 . 2/28/2013
this is such a...well. it's an adorable mess! Seriously! SO CUTE. I LOVE YOU. THANKS FOR THIS STORY IT MADE ME SMILE AND LAUGH AND SQUEAL and now I'm happy :D :D :D this started out as a really crap week for me, you know? but not it's all better :3
MariaHime chapter 21 . 2/28/2013
eeeep! this chapter was so cute it made me squeal *-* my little brother must think I've gone insane from how many times he's seen me just sit there and read something and suddenly start giggling or "aaaaaaaw"-ing or squealing hahaha
MariaHime chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
geez, shelby is annoying! but i love this story! you write really well :3
MariaHime chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
hahahah I love sean! And i usually hate any and all OCs . these two are so ridiculously oblivious though, it's adorable 3 :*
SuperNicey chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hi! I think you still remember me. His alarm clock is epic-ly awesome! :)
EmilieHenderson99 chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Kurt better be okay! I am like exhausted, but i will finish reading and reviewing tomorrow :) you are an awesome writer, probably one of the best on here!
EmilieHenderson99 chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Omg Kurt! Is he okay?! Its like 5AM where i live and im going on no sleep, but i have to read on! :)
EmilieHenderson99 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Awwwh! Over protective Blaine sounds super cutee :)
EmilieHenderson99 chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I dont think i have ever awwwwhed that much lololol this chapter was super adorable!
EmilieHenderson99 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013