Reviews for Burning Star
medtransrouse chapter 7 . 7/9
welp, that was a nice ending for the chapter. I'll stop now cause I bet it'll just turn bad and I'll have to read more but it's already 2am
Maiko-Yukuta98 chapter 26 . 3/12
I hate you but i love you, this story is so well written and i love all the plot twist and this whole story made me cry several times. Good Job author
Thunder Struck chapter 26 . 9/19/2015
Holy fuck, this fic is amazing! I cried at least three times while reading this. Will there ever be a sequel? Because there seriously needs to be one; you left it at such a cliffhanger ending! (And yes, I do realize that I'm a little late to the party, but just wishful thinking over here) Once again, this was a fucking awesome fic, and I hope you're doing fine.
Haley chapter 26 . 10/16/2014
Oh my lord. This book gave me such feels and tears you don't even know. Oh my god... This was so freaking amazing. I kinda want a squeal...
Spirit wolf chapter 26 . 7/20/2014
This was a fantastic story. It sucked me in and always left me wanting to read more, even in the very last chapter (there NEEDS to be a second part. Or a little extra chapter showing what happens to everyone). It was fantastically writen and I loved the depth is gave the characters.
wolfwhispers chapter 26 . 5/2/2013
Absolutely phenomenal. I can't wait to start reading the sequel.
Anya chapter 26 . 4/27/2013
I can absolutley say that this is, without a doubt, the most intense fanfiction i have ever read in my whole life! It was one of my favorite too! It was beautifully written and so emotionally connecting that i had to literally stop reading for a moment and lay down! Very powerful and just fantastic, i applaud you (:
Xoxoroxas chapter 26 . 4/26/2013
Haha, killjoys DO never die! Not that I'm complaining or anything, this story was totally awesome. I really hope the sequel is up. Nooo, Mikey! Don't be the bad guy! You know, I was really happy when I found out that Bert was the bad guy, since it meant that I was right, and then he was the good guy, damn it. So much harder to hate now. I loved how you put bits from interviews into the story. Ha, Mikey and the toaster. Ok, imma go look for the sequel now.
julie chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
i read this entire thing within two days. i am absolutely in love with it and finding out that there is a sequel just made my day!
joda97 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Jomel10, this first chapter is AMAZING! It starts off very well. I couldn't stop reading it! And the way that you depicted Korse is... I can't even begin to explain how well you did. The chapter ends in a way that makes me want to keep reading it. From one writer to another, Keep up the good work so far.
SpecialNerd chapter 26 . 3/8/2013
Great as always. Had to keep reading. Can't wait for more!
Gasoline Diamond chapter 26 . 9/9/2012
OH MY FUCKING GERARD! That was amazing! I was crying throughout some of it, and screaming at characters through the rest! (I know . . . I might have a problem) I loved it soooo much!
Gasoline Diamond chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
AAAAAHHHHRRRGGG! Party Poison!
Lindy chapter 26 . 9/3/2012
Oh my god, I actually loved this so much, it made me cry so much last night I wasn't sure about reading the last chapter, I'm so glad I did though, I can't wait for the sequel! This is truly amazing writing :)
parabataimorelikeparagaytai chapter 26 . 8/29/2012
This is hands fucking down the best fanfiction I have ever read in my fucking life.