Reviews for Dead Space: On Board
This story is by far better written and thought out then MANY convictions I've read. Few come to comparison with this and I give you credit for the accomplishment. I just started reading It earlier today and I layed here reading from start to hopefully non-near end for several hours, that's how gripping this story truly is. :)
Th3-Dragon-Lord chapter 8 . 9/9/2013
A friend for Isaac!
Th3-Dragon-Lord chapter 7 . 9/9/2013
Contact between Nicole and Isaac!
Th3-Dragon-Lord chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
The plasma cutter makes it debut!
Th3-Dragon-Lord chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
Girl: You know how to shoot that thing? Isaac: I'd better. Me: give me a plasma cutter, I'm better than Isaac, I didn't lose ANY health on the entire first chapter of Dead Space 1!
Th3-Dragon-Lord chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Don't lose hope Nicole, Isaac is on his way!
Th3-Dragon-Lord chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
*necromorph scream* Me: Isaac, help me! Isaac: use the plasma cutter in you hand. Me: oh, DIE NECROMORPH SCUM!
Th3-Dragon-Lord chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
Yeah! We can fight this! Let's do it!
Th3-Dragon-Lord chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Sounds like an interesting spin on the game, can't wait to see how it turns out.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
MAKE! MORE! CHAPTERS!
Many Faced Mage chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
And The Face Of Today is? Dead Space Fighter!

A team up with Temple nice. I wonder who they are going to meet next or what? I look forward to next event.
Guest I guess chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Great story, PLEASE UPDATE. Goddamn line is getting rather old...
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Make another page
Many Faced Mage chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
And the Face of today is? Dead Space Fighter!

This is good. I hope Isaac and Nicole meet soon. Now they have to find other survives and make it off that ship.
Many Faced Mage chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
And the Face of Today is? Dead Space Fighter! This was a good chapter? I can't wait to see what Happens next? I hope Isaac Will be able to save some people? Also I hope he bumps into Alissa again.