Reviews for (Nice Dream)
Narue-Nara-chan chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
Thank you very much for this fic! I really enjoyed it (and even if I'm a bit sad that you haven't continued) I'm really happy to have read it!

Best luck for you!
anon chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
I just discovered this fic and although it's been a long time since you updated,I figured I should tell you:it's writing,the characters,the plot-everything is perfect.I really hope you'll update eventually,because I think this maybe my favourite Naruto fanfiction ever.
Tamani chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
hope one day you are off hiatus because I love this story and cannot wait for you to update! I am just waiting for the day that itachi tells sasuke the truth. It sucks though that sasuke hasn't realized that if he just point blank asked itachi about what happened itachi would tell him
duchessme chapter 18 . 6/23/2014
poor sasuke being left behind
but he had haku though,so it's okay
it was a nice plot
too bad it wont be continued
terrorofthehighw chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
I know this is on hiatus, but I still want to drop a review!

I just want to tell you that I loved this fic. I like how you've come up with new missions that somehow stay the same (especially the Zabuza arc - I've seen enough Waves fic that the way you changed it to Earth made it a lot more interesting), and I really liked the bit where Sasuke and Tsunade were interacting in the forest. I quite liked it when Sasuke didn't test his chakra affinity with Jiraiya - he could still be lightning, after all! And I liked how Sasuke is still driven by his emotions now (as he was in the manga). I liked how complicated his interactions with Itachi are too. I really liked the characterisation of everyone, seen through Sasuke's eyes.
Rebel S2 chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
So! Read all the chapters in one day, and I this is one of the best AUs I've ever read in this fandom! And definitely the best one that focuses on Sasuke without making any one of the characters OOC. This was truly amazing, I love your writing style, the plot was awesome, and the added twists and turns was unexpected but wonderful. I know you're on hiatus but I do hope you plan on continuing this: It's WAY too awesome to not leave me (and other readers, I'm sure) hanging. xD

Anyway, good luck!
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I love this story; I love the Team 7 you write. And the Sasuke most of all; it's all absolutely perfect. I wish you'd continue this; reading this was just delightful. Sakura's interesting, and Sasuke is just fantastically written. The way he cares about Naruto is bittersweet, and the way you've written Sakura means I hate her much, much less for this arc.

Sasuke and Orochimaru had a strange relationship, but Itachi living with Sasuke was a sad, reserved arrangement. I was also very surprised to find you are one of the few and sensical people who think Itachi's actions weren't more nice than they were fucking stupid goddamn him. I guess you can't deny the good intentions, but still.

I love Itachi and Sasuke's relationship here a whole lot. The way Sasuke sort of has a half-hearted hatred towards him is sad, and the way he seems to think the village comes first when it isn't that way at all. Also loves Anko's presence in this fic. Maybe one day you'll finish this? Who knows.

I hope so. It's one of my favourites so far.
Sarah1281 chapter 13 . 3/11/2014
"Sasuke wasted a moment wondering if there could be anything more humiliating than an overprotective brother, especially one you were planning to kill" This part was pretty funny. Sasuke relationship to Itachi here is probably the strangest I've ever read and I've got to say that I love it.
Pick 'n' mix chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
I have no idea why this doesn't have more reviews than it does but this is just a fantastic rendition of the Naruto-verse. Your story really lets me understand Sasuke for once, and though I never hated him I always thought of him as such a one dimensional character, too quick to get angry and prideful that it made him such a lame character for me. Reading this has changed that, the vulnerability that you show in him is incredible. I much prefer your Sasuke to canon, half of it is the fact he's not some hot-headed lunatic out to kill Naruto like manga makes him out to be, but the other half is due to your writing which humanised him. Thanks so much for the fic so far and I really hope you update one day!
Belle Mort 13 chapter 18 . 11/11/2013
This is fantastic. I am sobbing. Poor Sasuke.
firelordozaie chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
surprised at how much I enjoy this story thusfar. The random psychotic bi-polar inner-sasuke (as I have begun to call it) does a fantastic job of forcing it back onto the audience that 'yes, he is actually really unstable despite his normalcy compared to canon' and 'no, we aren't actually sure what in the world his intentions for anything or anyone are'.

Also I very much like how anko got turned into a pseudo-important member of the cast, because she is freaking hilarious.

And the Gaara interactions are just priceless.

Rather disappointed that we haven't seen hair nor hide of really any of the rest of the rookies, but given the plot events thusfar it makes quite a bit of sense. Also I somehow get the feeling that we are about to see Sasuke interact fairly heavily with the other teams while Naruto and Sakura are gone, which should hopefully aleviate the feeling of neglect for the rest of the cast.
patrick the almighty observer chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
well i have to say that so far this is a really good story, can't wait for you to take it off of hiatus and update again.
crowind chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
You do a good job of writing AUSasuke, well enough that I care for his plight in the first place, and even when I just want to take him and Itachi and bash their heads together. And of course, Naruto. And Sakura, who starts out a fangirl and ends up an useful sometimes-fangirl-most-of-the-time-friend. I do like the way Sasuke starts out not liking her and ends up, well, thinking of her as a friend. Sasuke's anti-Itachi underground group is also hilarious, though maybe that's not they way you intended it? Haha, sorry.

It's interesting that Sasuke ends up influencing people the way Naruto does in canon—Haku, Gaara, Tsunade. Especially Tsunade, and made even more poignant due to the Senju/Uchiha feud. There's a rather poetic justice to seeing the last Senju and the last Uchiha being friends.

I also like the little twists you put to canon events—most vividly, the Rasengan vs Chidori on hospital rooftop that ends up going in a way different mood and therefore appreciated very much. Or how Sasuke still ends up technically Orochimaru's student to round out Team 7 as Neo-Sannin.

I hope you update soon. Curious to see your post-timeskip Team 7.
hinatalover445 chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
I love this story! I actually found this story on a link on the Naruto fanfic recs on television tropes and idioms under one of those categories - I think it was for 'want of a nail'. Yay for SasuNaru hints! Almost seven months! One of the best naruto fanfiction stories I've ever read. Thank You for creating it and continuing to write it.
kaiiju chapter 18 . 1/24/2013
Thanks for the amazing read! I absolutely loved the premise of this story, and the execution was amazing as well. I love how you portrayed the team 7 relationship.