Reviews for (Nice Dream)
Fan chapter 19 . 8/31
I can't believe u didn't et thousands of reviews. Your story is truly amazing! It's the first time I read a story like this using Sasuke's p.o.v and I'm totally NOT disappointed. It is truly amazing and I hope you will still update. You're an amazing writer that could turn professional and become famous! Everything seemed so intricately well placed, makes sense and made me have a connection with the characters. I'm even happier that it has a pairing I like SasuNaru! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing this story!
famliy of the geeks chapter 19 . 6/27
Oh my gosh this is so good! Keep up the good work!
TriangleNoodles chapter 19 . 12/29/2015
Does Sasuke end up becoming Anko's apprentice or anything
Brenda293 chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
And now I will have to bite my nails until the next , geez ! Oh well I wonder if we will Sai around ? He's got to be , to complicated Sasuke's life .
Brenda293 chapter 18 . 12/19/2015
At least when Naruto called Sasuke his best friend , I can actually believe him . Because Sasuke ACTS and THINKS like his friend . Cause they share more than just common danger but almost everything .
Brenda293 chapter 17 . 12/19/2015
I ladore those guys .
Brenda293 chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
Awesome !
Brenda293 chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
I am enjoying this .
Brenda293 chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
A bit sad in the end but Naruto with Sasuke together they are just...yanno ! I totally love it .
authorinprogress97 chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
Wow, this story was wild from beginning to end.

I really like how different Sasuke turned out, yet he was exactly the same. His friendship with Naruto was hella cute from the beginning to now and I like the way Sasuke just gradually accepted Sakura as a teammate until he couldn't imagine having the team without her.

And wow. Haku becoming a girl. I didn't see that coming.

This story is so great that I should have a better review, but I really can't think of anything. I just wanted to say that your story is awesome and I anticipate your next update Keep on keeping on!
matchynishi chapter 18 . 10/15/2015
I'm so frustrated i just want to reach through the fic into this verse and scream at certain people alksdjfhlashdf kudos to you for drawing in the reader so much! but like itachi... wtf...i thought you were a genius... figuring out you''ve made mistakes when it comes to sasuke might be difficult but why is he STILL going the self-destructive path aRGH WHY DOESNT ITACHI HAVE MAYBE A TEENSY BIT MORE SELF RESPECT WHY DOESNT ANYONE AROUND HIM TRY TO HELP HIM OUT MORE HE'S A FUCKING CRAZY TEENAGER IM GOING TO EAT MY ARM IM SO FRUSTRATEDDDDDD
Morlana chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
Read the story straight through. Enjoyed it very much, kept me riveted.
1412 karasu chapter 19 . 9/11/2015
Ahh this story was exactly what I was looking for. (Well, this and Not Sick). Thank you thank you thank you for updating and leading me to find this fic! I love your characterizations of canon characters, and I think you really do a good job in keeping true to them. Also, I love your AU, with a more militaristic Konoha. (Though I was a bit confused- they graduated early... With all the other rookie 9? Was the graduation year was made to be 11? Confused!)
Morlana chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
Very into this story and it's only chapter 3! Good writing looking forward to the rest of the chapters.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/8/2015
I can't remember my password right now and I'm on mobile so it's not saved, but I wanted to leave a good review now, so bear with my anon.

It's funny, I've largely fallen out of Naruto now. Canon's taken so many odd twists and turns, and I actually still don't know the full details of how it ended. My fandom presence has migrated a lot, too - I'm mostly on AO3 now rather than . I felt the time skip here, is what I'm saying.

But damn if I didn't immediately rush over here when the alert that this story had resumed showed up in my inbox. This has always been one of my absolute favorite Naruto fics, and one I feel the need to reread in its entirety now that it's good and back. And oh, what a return it's been. I'd have expected most writers to take a good catch-up chapter to settle readers back in, but instead, you used the real-life delay to further the sense of story delay, and threw us right in with the Third's death, all the while catching everyone up on what happened during the three years in story beyond even what's captured in the Gaps In Between. It reads well now, with the tike since I've read this story, and I expect it will read just as well if not better sitting and going through it in, if not a sitting, an intense few days of reading.

I love the dynamics you're re-establishing here. I love that you made Haku trans. I love the little "running out with toast in mouth" gag. I love everything about this, and this chapter could not have been a better reminder of why I was so into this story in the first place. Thank you unbelievably much for coming back - so many writers, myself included, feel nervous posting a new chapter after a tenth as much time elapsed, and I'm just unbelievably grateful that you powered through and brought this back.

I eagerly await the next chapter.

DaggerPen