Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
Eillibsniknej chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
The curse is starting to come more into play now and things aren't looking great for Jo... Anyway great chapter and I feel so sorry for Oliver he seemed so nice. Can't wait to see who the demon is and how they kill it so please update again soon :D
SPN Mum chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
Welcome back to this story. I have missed your updates on it. :)

Sam is so worried about Jo because of the fires taking past Winchester women, not that I blame him. Coincidence doesn't exist in their lives. I hope that Jo has nothing to worry about, and I hope Sam can figure out a way to protect her, if it comes to that. Dean doesn't want to admit that Sam might be on to something, because he doesn't want to face the possibility of a real Winchester Women Curse. I hope that they can figure out what is stealing the memories of the people in the home, and figure out a way to kill it, and possibly get the memories returned.

Can't wait to read more! :D
angeleyenc chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
plz update! aww! poor Sammy.. he really loved Jess.. ;( hope whatever is going on the boys and Jo can stop it!
HeartsOnFire24 chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
My heart broke when Sam said Jess would have been a Winchester. Poor Sammy:( Hopefully they can find out more about the curse and save Jo because Dean would not be able to handle her death.
Eillibsniknej chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
I am a supernatural fan and my favorite couple in the show is Dean and Jo. Over the last week I have read almost all of your Dean/Jo stories and they are definitely the best supernatural stories I have ever read. I love all of the stories that you have written so far, especially 'These Three' and this story. They. Are. Amazing! I really hope you continue to update because I can't wait to see what happens next. I love how well you write the characters so accurately, it's exactly how they are in the show and that is probably what I love the most about them. Please please please keep continuing to write and update all your stories because they are amazing :D
SPN Mum chapter 21 . 7/21/2012
Well, that seems to be a whole mess of nothing at the moment. Sam is worried there's some sort of curse on the Winchester women, but he doesn't have proof yet. Dean, of course, wants proof before he'll even consider it. Maybe that's why Sam just doesn't get involved with women anymore...

Welcome back! You have been missed greatly!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
wow you are back! please dont go away again!
HeartsOnFire24 chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
The Curse of the Winchester Women finally is coming in to play. I hope the boys will be able to save Jo and figure out more about the curse and who or what wants all these women dead. Can't wait for the next update!:)
xSimplyMissy chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
Yay! An update! I absolutely love this fic as was glad to see an update! I loved this latest episode for it was bittersweet. I liked how Mary was able to see the boys and meet Jo. It would be interesting to see John come back and see the boys again or maybe help them on the case of saving Jo from any harm.

Love the update and I hope you two are doing well! :)
Missy
angeleyenc chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
yay! your back! great story! oh dear trouble is comin!
EmilyRae92 chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
please update soon. i'm in love with this story.
0appletree0 chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
This story is absolutely amazing! please please don't abandon it!
marheart96 chapter 20 . 3/6/2012
i love your stories so much! especially this one! but why havent you been updating? i miss reading this story! and you are really really good! please update soon! pretty please!
Jo Reilly chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
having read all 15 chapters with eager delight I just had to write and tell you that Chapter 16 hit new highs of fabulousness. Thank you for such real dialogue and amazingly life like characters. AND mind blowing plot! You are totally (and I use this word never) AWESOME
xPercyx chapter 20 . 2/5/2012