Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
angeleyenc chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
aww! nice to see each of the boys have a talk with mary.. :D plz update!
SPN Mum chapter 20 . 1/7/2012
Wow, this is so hard on the boys, but especially Sam. Dean has enough memories to miss their mom, but Sam never had the chance to know her, or remember her, so what he has instead of memories, is a big, black hole. That would make him hurt even more, to see Mary as a mom to Dean. He has lost so much, without having anything to replace what he has lost, so the hole just gets bigger. I don't think he is jealous of Dean, more likely he is just sad at what he feels he can't have. It will be interesting to see what the reason for Mary being with them is.

So happy to see you are back and continuing this story! :D
Jade chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
This is wonderful - I do hope that you update.
streetsbehind chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
Arhhh ! I really love this story !

Please update really quickly !
zozo42 chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
Ah Cas, i love Cas.

this was great chapter/first third of an episode

can't wait for more!
zozo42 chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
i think Sammy could have a pretty good "single perfect tear" going on like Jensen does and i guess you guys agree

this was another awesome "episode"/tri-chapter.
zozo42 chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
the likeness to the episodes is amazing guys, well done.
zozo42 chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
the research you guys do makes this so awesome and so much more "real"

i love it.

Having watched Buffy one too many times, i was convinced it was a giant praying mantic but spider's are gross too
zozo42 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
i love how you guys made this seem like a real episode, well done:)
zozo42 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
omg. i love love love how you started this off like the old episodes did!

this is awesome, i love it, i admire you're creativity/imagination/research.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 19 . 10/15/2011
Gah! To start, I apologize because I thought I had reviewed this already...forgive me? Please?

*sigh* I love the glimpse into little Dean's world. Mary's affection for her son is breathtaking. The comparison to John and the wrapt fascination with the Wizard of Oz scored big smiles. Reading it was like coming home.

Mary's reaction to the angel in her kitchen, the quick thinking to protect herself and her child, was right on. The back and forth between the two and giving her memories of the adult sons she never got to know makes my heart race just a little bit...especially the second time through when I know what's coming and how she collapses in his arms. The brushing the hair off her forehead was an excellent detail.

Y'all really know how to rip a girl's heart out...geez. I felt sick reading poor little Dean wanting juice and not being able to find his mom. God, that was brutal...and it wasn't even really that much of the chapter but...wow...yeah... *sigh*

Then Jo meeting Mary. I think it was perfect that their confrontation mirrored how Jo met Dean the first time. Jumping right into attack mode. That was epic. The little detail of knowing Bill and Ellen was nice. Noticing the ring and helping Jo clean up...

I love the emotional roller coaster you have us riding. You give us something that makes us grin and the something that almost moves us to tears...and when that isn't enough, you push us right back up the hill and into another loop. It's amazing - a true rarity in this fandom - to read something with this level of depth and feeling. Well done, ladies. Well done.
Nicas chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
wow! this chapter is great.

Can't wait to read more, this is getting so misterious.

great story.
JBH chapter 19 . 10/3/2011
wow, you're so great! i love ur story, plsss update as soon as posible!

;D
Nicas chapter 18 . 10/2/2011
I loved the end of this episode.

Is realy good.
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
Oh dear! What angel sent Mary forward to Sam and Dean? More importantly, WHY was Mary sent to them, and why NOW? Just what goal is this angel trying to accomplish? Are they planning on sending Mary back to the same point in time that she left? This is Mary BEFORE she was even pregnant with Sam, which is 2 1/2 years after her visit from the boys. Why this Mary?

Great to read another chapter! Thanks. :)
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »