Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
xSimplyMissy chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
Yay! An update! I absolutely love this fic as was glad to see an update! I loved this latest episode for it was bittersweet. I liked how Mary was able to see the boys and meet Jo. It would be interesting to see John come back and see the boys again or maybe help them on the case of saving Jo from any harm.

Love the update and I hope you two are doing well! :)
Missy
angeleyenc chapter 21 . 7/19/2012
yay! your back! great story! oh dear trouble is comin!
EmilyRae92 chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
please update soon. i'm in love with this story.
0appletree0 chapter 20 . 3/11/2012
This story is absolutely amazing! please please don't abandon it!
marheart96 chapter 20 . 3/6/2012
i love your stories so much! especially this one! but why havent you been updating? i miss reading this story! and you are really really good! please update soon! pretty please!
Jo Reilly chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
having read all 15 chapters with eager delight I just had to write and tell you that Chapter 16 hit new highs of fabulousness. Thank you for such real dialogue and amazingly life like characters. AND mind blowing plot! You are totally (and I use this word never) AWESOME
xPercyx chapter 20 . 2/5/2012
Great chapter:P Plz update soon;D
cheekymonster2 chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
WOO! you girls are back and with a really great chapter!

Loved the boys interaction with their mom espically Sam at the end!

Cannot wait for the next one!
angeleyenc chapter 20 . 1/8/2012
aww! nice to see each of the boys have a talk with mary.. :D plz update!
SPN Mum chapter 20 . 1/7/2012
Wow, this is so hard on the boys, but especially Sam. Dean has enough memories to miss their mom, but Sam never had the chance to know her, or remember her, so what he has instead of memories, is a big, black hole. That would make him hurt even more, to see Mary as a mom to Dean. He has lost so much, without having anything to replace what he has lost, so the hole just gets bigger. I don't think he is jealous of Dean, more likely he is just sad at what he feels he can't have. It will be interesting to see what the reason for Mary being with them is.

So happy to see you are back and continuing this story! :D
Jade chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
This is wonderful - I do hope that you update.
streetsbehind chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
Arhhh ! I really love this story !

Please update really quickly !
zozo42 chapter 19 . 10/26/2011
Ah Cas, i love Cas.

this was great chapter/first third of an episode

can't wait for more!
zozo42 chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
i think Sammy could have a pretty good "single perfect tear" going on like Jensen does and i guess you guys agree

this was another awesome "episode"/tri-chapter.
zozo42 chapter 7 . 10/25/2011
the likeness to the episodes is amazing guys, well done.
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »