Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
SPN Mum chapter 19 . 9/28/2011
Oh dear! What angel sent Mary forward to Sam and Dean? More importantly, WHY was Mary sent to them, and why NOW? Just what goal is this angel trying to accomplish? Are they planning on sending Mary back to the same point in time that she left? This is Mary BEFORE she was even pregnant with Sam, which is 2 1/2 years after her visit from the boys. Why this Mary?

Great to read another chapter! Thanks. :)
xSimplyMissy chapter 19 . 9/27/2011
O.M.G I love this twist! I've always wondered how it would be if Mary was to see Sam and Dean and how happy Dean was with Jo, this exceeded my expectations! I loved how Jo and Mary met, reminds me of how Dean and Jo first met ( punches rolling & love beginning ). *sigh*

I can't wait to read more! You girls rock!(:

angeleyenc chapter 19 . 9/27/2011
plz update! great fic! aww! loved it!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
It says a lot for the two of you that I really enjoyed this even thought it made me feel old. I can't believe I've been out of high school for over 13 years...not that I would have gone to a party like this anyway. This was so true-to-life in the way that Dean and Jo felt like outsiders and (at least Jo) parental figures. The old divide and conquer method of trying to get the two teens together was rather sweet. Nerds forever! Jake and Lilly are so perfect for each other. The Ducky/Andie/Joey/Dawson bit with Dean made me laugh. Hard. But not as hard as Jo telling all the kids to "move their $$e$."

Whenever you do playful back-and-forth for D&J the results seem to be epic. Little details of how they tease each other with a smack or a squeeze to to rear WHILE working together is something that really works. I think it's exactly how things you play out - Jo would challenge Dean in a way he isn't used to and they'd have a very fun, feisty relationship.

I loved the problem solving - first with the spatula and then with the grill. The bickering between Jake and Lilly was adorable. I love that Jake kissed the daylights out of her...and that she asked if he wanted to get a coke afterwards. That was awesome...equal parts "awwww..." and giggles.

I'm so glad I re-read before reviewing because I missed the little kiss Jo and Dean shared before heading into battle the first time through. I absolutely adore putting a new connotation on Zepplin IV and pizza, excellent call on that...and on Sam giving them some extra time since they'd been working the case. Is it bad that I feel a little cheated that we won't get to see their little 48 hour interlude?

As always, ladies, a pleasure to read and I'm dying for more! Happy writing!
angeleyenc chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
loved it! plz update! ;D
RealMe2 chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
Ok, this one was the episode I liked the most (not only for that reason!). I had sooo much fun reading it,I laughed like a moron alone in my room for half an hour.

I love you girls!
cheekymonster2 chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! the way you girls run the story side by side gives it such a hightened sense of excitment!looking forward to the next one!
SPN Mum chapter 18 . 9/14/2011
Ahhhh, I've missed this story soooo much! :D Thanks for the update!

I'm so glad that Lilly and Jake were able to get back to the restaurant and burn that stupid book in time. I also like that they ended up kissing, thereby acknowledging their attraction to each other, even if Lilly was pretty much unaware of how she really felt. Go Jake! lol

Sam gave Dean and Jo more time to be together...they soooo owe him! ;P He's probably going to be due a mini vacation himself, except he doesn't have anyone to take with him. :( Dean and Jo need to help with that. I bet he'll be glad to see them return.

The next episode sounds very interesting. I can't wait to see what happens!
Nicas chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
I really liked this chapter.

The end was awesome, the way Lilly said "Oh, i'm sure" (creepy) and then the book. Can't wait to find out who is the horseman.

Great chapter.

Thanks for writing this story.
Nicas chapter 16 . 8/12/2011
an horseman, heads out of their bodies...scary.

Can't wait to see the end.

Good chapter.
xSimplyMissy chapter 17 . 8/9/2011
Another great update! I love this story! I think the plot is well thought out and the fic is very well written! Can't wait for another update! I also love the new site! Keep up the great work!

angeleyenc chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
plz update! great fic!
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
Oh no, it's Lilly! Jo was right, Lilly is getting revenge against those spoiled brats, which isn't good cause that's murder. She seemed so nice too. I hope she doesn't do anything to Jo or Dean, cause they were nice to her and now they're just gonna do their job. I hope they can take another vacation soon, since this one just went to hell.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
A hot start and a dun-dun-dun ending...

Having the phone ring when they were in bed was priceless. But you really pushed it over the edge when Dean said "Sweetheart, I'll only need the first three." I laughed out loud because it was so cocky and so very Dean.

Being camped out at the graveyard was spooky. The banter back and forth - going to bed vs. actually sleeping - made my heart sing. Love reading your Dean/Jo back-and-forth!

And then the end where Jo turned out to be wrong! WOW...this just gets better and better...

Hope y'all enjoy your vacation!
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Can't wait for a new update! I love this fic! Fantastic writing! Dean/Jo are perfect for eachother!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »