Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
SPN Mum chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
Oh no, it's Lilly! Jo was right, Lilly is getting revenge against those spoiled brats, which isn't good cause that's murder. She seemed so nice too. I hope she doesn't do anything to Jo or Dean, cause they were nice to her and now they're just gonna do their job. I hope they can take another vacation soon, since this one just went to hell.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
A hot start and a dun-dun-dun ending...

Having the phone ring when they were in bed was priceless. But you really pushed it over the edge when Dean said "Sweetheart, I'll only need the first three." I laughed out loud because it was so cocky and so very Dean.

Being camped out at the graveyard was spooky. The banter back and forth - going to bed vs. actually sleeping - made my heart sing. Love reading your Dean/Jo back-and-forth!

And then the end where Jo turned out to be wrong! WOW...this just gets better and better...

Hope y'all enjoy your vacation!
Rachel chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Can't wait for a new update! I love this fic! Fantastic writing! Dean/Jo are perfect for eachother!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 16 . 7/31/2011
Umm...wow...*that* was quite unexpected. Here I was thinking it was just the alcohol talking last night. Golly...I may need a shower.

So, lemme just say what a huge tease that was flashing between Dean/Jo and the impending case. Just when one or the other was getting really, really good you switched to the other. That created a while other kind of tension, intensity and excitement. So HOT. The way you kept with the banter was wonderful. The love scene was sexy without being too graphic.

And the case...I used to wait tables in college, so I really felt for Lilly. Fortunately, I never went through anything like that...what jerks! Dean and Jo leaping to her defense was very sweet...but not nearly as wonderful as Jo bringing Dean back from it. The description of the boys on the bridge was visual in the way you wrote it.

This one was totally like WHOA! It would seem that it just keeps getting better and better...please tell me they'll be more soon?
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 15 . 7/31/2011
I think the Black Eyed Dog was my favorite of this collection so far. The emotion of all three chapters really brings a lot of things into focus.

Girl fight anyone? Yay for Jo beating up on Meg! What great fun that was! And then when Jo was the one to take Meg out... Worried about whether she was telling the truth about Jo...we all know that messing with the natural order of things causes heaps of trouble.

LOVED the use of paint to expose the hellhound's position! That was awesome. But then I often say anything that can be turned into an art project makes me happy.

Finally, visiting Ellen's grave and Sam making chili to comfort Jo...and Dean pushing to really take that vacation. I just felt full to bursting with the love this group shares. *bigsigh*

Question...with her owner dead, what happened to Delilah? Any chance she could turn up as one more member of this little family and be seen hanging around the Roadhouse? (yeah...I'm a dog person...)
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 14 . 7/31/2011
Oh my God...oh my God...oh my God...

That was breathtaking...you really had me. I was convinced that Jo was dead even though I knew that there were more chapters. Holy crap this is compelling! Geez! I think you're trying to give me heart failure! The way Jo comforted Dean when he woke up was lovely... *sigh*

Adorable the way Dean kept trying to make Jo eat. It's so sweet the way they take care of each other. And Sam saying that it didn't have to be the same way for Dean as it was for him and their dad...vowing to keep Jo safe. I love the bond between the three of them.

Barbed wire for chickens... *snicker* Not surprised that local contractors didn't buy that one. Danielle flirting with Sam and how uncomfortable that made him was hysterical!

Ooh! And Meg being back and deflated that Jo's still alive? Take that, demon skank!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 13 . 7/31/2011
Best. Chapter. Ever. All the emotion...the way you captured the characters was stunning...

Cas being so clipped and straight forward...what a dick! But so accurate. Wow!

Sam being apologetic to Dean after agreeing they should go as commanded. I could see the look of concern at worrying he was upsetting his brother on his face and in his eyes.

And Dean and Jo? Masterful... *sigh* All of your stories have had them dead on...but this? This was like the chocolate cake of them all. The fear she had while fronting. The way she wanted to do it for Ellen in spite of being scared. The fierceness with which she told Dean that ge couldn't do it without her and she wouldn't leave him behind. My eyes are damp... And then Dean? How protective he was and the way he held her. The way he asked her to promise she'd leave him behind knowing that she wouldn't. Holding each other the way they did both in the parking lot and in the hotel room. Perfection. Complete and utter perfection.

Amazing...
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 12 . 7/30/2011
I felt bad for Jo lying to Mrs. Cooper. What a sad story she had about her sister...

LOVED this: we all want justice for this scumbag, okay? But we were thinking more along the lines of a federal penitentiary and a cellmate named Big Moe, not… total evisceration.

The ending was gut wrenching...poor Sam. I hope that Dean and Jo figure him out before he acts all stupid.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
I'm kinda with Jo...aside from the women being in jail, it's a shame they can't pull up and leave town letting the men get what's coming to them. Mean? Yeah, I know. But I hate the abusive type.

Worried about Sammy. Hope they keep an eye on him and make sure he's taken care of. Also, fingers crossed that Jo doesn't get hurt playing bait.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 10 . 7/26/2011
Happy Birthday to Jo! Great non-proposal! I loved how he was stumbling all over himself and whether it was that she was stunned into silence or just being Jo she let him wiggle a bit before saying anything.

Sam interrupting was priceless...and kinda fun. I've had Sam interrupt Dean in bed before with a very similar reaction. Highly entertaining! Hope Jo was covered up when Sam popped in...or Dean really probably would fly over the edge... ;)

Black feathers? This is gonna be an interesting one!
Victoblerone chapter 16 . 7/25/2011
I love love love this story! I think you guys have an amazing writing style, and I can't seem to put this story down! I have been so focused on reading it that I seemed to forget to review until now ( just happens to be the sex chapter, go figure (: ) and I just wanted to say that you have done an AMAZING AND INCREDIBLE job and I have fallen head over heels in love with plot! Such a wonderful job with the characters and their personalities, and I can't wait to read more from you! xoxo
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
That was absolutely thrilling. I told myself this was the last chapter I was going to read (it's 2:30 am)...but I'm not sure I'll be able to stop.

Charlie and Dean's talk...Dean almost dying...Charlie's death...Dean and Jo talking about the possibility of a real future together...Charlie and Ginny's spirits dancing on the deck...so much excitement!

I thoroughly enjoyed this case. Very well done.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
Aww...I like Charlie. That he's just like Dean in a bunch of ways was a great touch. Loved that he proved himself to Sam with the little tests.

And if I'm reading tea leaves, you're showing Dean and Jo that it *is* possible for hunters to have a life...
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 7 . 7/24/2011
Vacation! Well, yeah...not really...but still sort of awesome. I've often wondered how something like this hasn't come up on the show.

I love how you're portraying Dean and Jo's relationship. As it would be in real life, new feelings are scary and things aren't completely perfect. A mistake a lot of authors make is not including the insecurities that are a natural part of love.

Also...how do you come up with all these different case ideas? *highfive* for creativity.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Can I just say 'Ewww'? Very well written. Like Jo, I feel like I need a shower after that one!

Attacking Dean using Jo's likeness was amazing. I didn't expect that. What was even better was Dean's reaction and that he realized it wasn't Jo.

Congrats on having this brain child plotted out and seeing something similar on the show...that's got to be an awesome feeling!
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »