Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
SPN Mum chapter 41 . 8/3/2014
So Sam and Dean found nothing at Nancy's ouse, but Jo found out a lot of stuff about the women who were around the Hellfire Caves. It figures that Sam would be the one to dive in after the teenage girl that fell in the lake. She supposedly drowned and didn't get revived, but Sam had ill effects from the water he swallowed while trying to rescue her. I wonder why it made him glow? Was it rejuvenating him? Now he feels great and probably has a more youthful appearance too. I hope it doesn't have any adverse side effects...
xSimplyMissy chapter 41 . 8/2/2014
Wow! Loved that update! Can't wait to read how they wrap of this case. The writing is always keeps me wanting more. I'm impressed with the factthat you both write the characters spot on!
angeleyenc chapter 41 . 8/2/2014
uh oh.. not good.. there's something in the water alright! great story!
patto85 chapter 41 . 8/2/2014
Yay for the quick update! Loved it as always. Always good to get my jo/dean fix. Love all their interaction with each other. Your write them blending as a family well. Can't wait to see what going on with Sammy. Can't wait for the continuation of this.
touched.by.grace chapter 40 . 7/25/2014
I love love love this story!
You've captured the characters wonderfully, and of course, I love the Dean/Jo sweetness.
I can't tell you how many times I have reread this story, finding new favorite chapters every time.
I think my absolute favorite was "Them Bones." I do love the old fashioned ghost stories. :o)
Thanks for all of the effort and love you put into this!
patto85 chapter 40 . 7/23/2014
That is one rumour I am hoping is true lol! Can't wait to see how this case pans out. Always interesting and compelling cases in this fic. Can't wait for more... And more Sam and Sophia.
SPN Mum chapter 40 . 7/22/2014
Yay! You're back! I have missed you! :)

Poor Sam and Sophia! They almost had the perfect ending to their date, but then they had to catch the tail-end of a bar fight. Too bad Jo couldn't have pulled out her shotgun a little sooner, like BEFORE Sam and Sophia arrived. Talk about a cock-block! lol Oh well, at least Sophia isn't going anywhere. Now this case that they are on sounds really interesting. I suppose witchcraft could make the women younger, rather than the Fountain of Youth. I don't know how they plan on infiltrating the women's group to see what's going on either. Maybe as reporters covering life at the retirement home? I doubt the women are living there though.
angeleyenc chapter 40 . 7/22/2014
plz update! uh oh! new case! :D
nolechic512 chapter 40 . 7/22/2014
Yay! You're back! It's always great to see an update for this fic. I figured something was going to come up sooner or later with Sophia. We all know the Winchester's history with the females of the species, but I'm hoping this works out for Sam. MOOSES NEED HAPPINESS TOO! Dean and Jo are great, as always. Love this Wade guy. It's kind of sad how lonely he is. Sounds like an interesting case though, what with them having to snoop around some rich old biddies. Something tells me things might get a bit uncomfortable for the boys lol. Can't wait to read more, update soon! :)
xSimplyMissy chapter 40 . 7/22/2014
Yay! Welcome back ladies! Missed ya and this fic! Loved the update, you both know how to keep my interest and I can't wait to see what comes next. Hope all is well and I look forward to a review:)
The Walrus and the Carpenter chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This story is awesome-and so are you!
Deangirlforlife chapter 39 . 6/29/2014
This story was crap !
Deangirlforlife chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Well I will flame you cause your a crappy writer and your retared bitch and your hubby is ugky and jo was a bitch we hated her!
Mirsa chapter 22 . 6/22/2014
I think it's supposed to be "grisly" instead of "grizzly family history" :)
wideawakepastmidnight chapter 39 . 5/18/2014
This is amazing! I have legit been up all night reading these! Absolutely fantastic! Your plots are awesome, and I was just wondering have you ever written scripts or screenplays? These would make some AMAZING episodes :)
262 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »