Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
Isabella314 chapter 37 . 1/2/2014
I absolutely love this story! I can't wait for you guys to update. I think an interesting idea for a storyline would be if the truth goddes made an appearance in this story. Maybe not the goddes herself, but something that makes our lovely trio tell the truth. It might make a funny when some dirty secrets spill from lips and scare everyone forever.
But you do what you want to! Please update when you can!
bluemoonfaerie chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
It's still a long way for me to catch up with the story. Which is a good thing I guess, considering that means I still have a good chunk of Dean/Jo fanfiction to sustain my fannish heart for several weeks. :p

I really enjoy this story so far. We get to see how life could have been for them if Jo had been alive and they started hunting together. The cases are also interesting. You must have put quite a research of all those supernatural being.
nolechic512 chapter 37 . 11/18/2013
Aaaw loved the dog. Can't wait to read more, update soon!
angeleyenc chapter 37 . 11/13/2013
plz update! great story! :D puppy power! hehe!
patto85 chapter 37 . 11/13/2013
LOVED IT! Dean and Jo with a fur baby is priceless. Can't wait for more.
SPN Mum chapter 37 . 11/12/2013
Good to see an update. :)

Dean and Jo now have a Scooby dog! Cool! I'm surprised that Sam didn't feel left out, as he's always wanted a dog. lol I wonder if he will be a help or a hindrance on this case? I wonder what really happened to Riley? Was it really the guy they have in custody? Was he possessed or under a spell? Can't wait to find out.
shirleypositive72 chapter 37 . 11/12/2013
I am in love with Scooby. Scooby is in love with Dean. I also am in love with Dean. Therefore, Scooby and I are friends. Great chapter!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 32 . 10/28/2013
"Are you my mommy?" just had to bring back memories of Doctor Who lol
patto85 chapter 36 . 9/21/2013
Wow! Loved it. Yay for their maybe baby in the future. Can't wait for the next case.
shirleypositive72 chapter 36 . 9/17/2013
I'm crying with Jo, and marveling at how very awesome Dean really is.
SPN Mum chapter 36 . 9/17/2013
Awww, Emily was killed by the demon possessing her husband. Too bad Emily didn't come to Jo for help ssooner. Jo and Dean might have been able to save her, and leave her alive to raise Sadie on her own. I'm glad that Bobby knew a couple that could raise Sadie and take care of her properly. It's interesting how Sophia saw Dean holding his future daughter. I wonder if she sees anything when she looks at Sam? ;P Sam will probably feel bad that they couldn't save Emily, but he won't really miss having to take care of Sadie. I don't think he was ready to be 'Uncle Sammy' yet! lol
earthofthemiddlekind chapter 36 . 9/17/2013
Awww that was a seriously good chapter! It made me cry and I hope you give dean and Jo their baby soon!
angeleyenc chapter 36 . 9/17/2013
plz update! great story! aww jo! hmm.. looks like there's more to Sophia than meets the eye.. :D
patto85 chapter 35 . 9/7/2013
I love that Jo is warming up to the baby. Yay for a little winchester in the future. Thanks for the update.
SPN Mum chapter 35 . 9/6/2013
Jo and Dean seem to be adjusting to Sadie's presence faster than Sam. Sophie is the most comfortable with her though. Sam is certain, especially after what Cas told him, that Dean and Jo will have kids someday, so he likes watching them with Sadie. I don't think he sees himself having any kids though. It sucks that so much death seems to be assosciated with Sadie and her mother, Emily. I hope that Dean and Sam and Jo figure out what is going on soon.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »