Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
angeleyenc chapter 38 . 2/27/2014
plz update! creepy dudes! great story! :D
nolechic512 chapter 38 . 2/27/2014
UPDATE! I was just wondering about this story the other day cuz you guys haven't updated in a while. I love your stories. You come up with the most interesting monsters for your episodes, and I have to admit that this one is pretty mind boggling. I keep thinking that it's some kind of computer demon. Maybe some kind of 'virus' that they're getting from the website or something. Maybe some nerdy witch is systematically killing off jocks through the influence of the social network. IDK. I can't wait to read the next chapter and find out. Update sooner, please! :)
featherkitten chapter 37 . 2/23/2014
If they were Scooby Doo characters I think Dean would be Fred and I guess Sam would be Velma because he's the smart one. I don't know about Jo though
xxColorMeCrazyxx chapter 37 . 1/29/2014
I am absolutely in LOVE with this story! The Dean/Jo relationship makes my heart happy! I seriously have never enjoyed a fanfiction so much. Please please please update soon!
Isabella314 chapter 37 . 1/2/2014
I absolutely love this story! I can't wait for you guys to update. I think an interesting idea for a storyline would be if the truth goddes made an appearance in this story. Maybe not the goddes herself, but something that makes our lovely trio tell the truth. It might make a funny when some dirty secrets spill from lips and scare everyone forever.
But you do what you want to! Please update when you can!
seiliewichts chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
It's still a long way for me to catch up with the story. Which is a good thing I guess, considering that means I still have a good chunk of Dean/Jo fanfiction to sustain my fannish heart for several weeks. :p

I really enjoy this story so far. We get to see how life could have been for them if Jo had been alive and they started hunting together. The cases are also interesting. You must have put quite a research of all those supernatural being.
nolechic512 chapter 37 . 11/18/2013
Aaaw loved the dog. Can't wait to read more, update soon!
angeleyenc chapter 37 . 11/13/2013
plz update! great story! :D puppy power! hehe!
patto85 chapter 37 . 11/13/2013
LOVED IT! Dean and Jo with a fur baby is priceless. Can't wait for more.
SPN Mum chapter 37 . 11/12/2013
Good to see an update. :)

Dean and Jo now have a Scooby dog! Cool! I'm surprised that Sam didn't feel left out, as he's always wanted a dog. lol I wonder if he will be a help or a hindrance on this case? I wonder what really happened to Riley? Was it really the guy they have in custody? Was he possessed or under a spell? Can't wait to find out.
shirleypositive72 chapter 37 . 11/12/2013
I am in love with Scooby. Scooby is in love with Dean. I also am in love with Dean. Therefore, Scooby and I are friends. Great chapter!
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 32 . 10/28/2013
"Are you my mommy?" just had to bring back memories of Doctor Who lol
patto85 chapter 36 . 9/21/2013
Wow! Loved it. Yay for their maybe baby in the future. Can't wait for the next case.
shirleypositive72 chapter 36 . 9/17/2013
I'm crying with Jo, and marveling at how very awesome Dean really is.
SPN Mum chapter 36 . 9/17/2013
Awww, Emily was killed by the demon possessing her husband. Too bad Emily didn't come to Jo for help ssooner. Jo and Dean might have been able to save her, and leave her alive to raise Sadie on her own. I'm glad that Bobby knew a couple that could raise Sadie and take care of her properly. It's interesting how Sophia saw Dean holding his future daughter. I wonder if she sees anything when she looks at Sam? ;P Sam will probably feel bad that they couldn't save Emily, but he won't really miss having to take care of Sadie. I don't think he was ready to be 'Uncle Sammy' yet! lol
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »