Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
earthofthemiddlekind chapter 36 . 9/17/2013
Awww that was a seriously good chapter! It made me cry and I hope you give dean and Jo their baby soon!
angeleyenc chapter 36 . 9/17/2013
plz update! great story! aww jo! hmm.. looks like there's more to Sophia than meets the eye.. :D
patto85 chapter 35 . 9/7/2013
I love that Jo is warming up to the baby. Yay for a little winchester in the future. Thanks for the update.
SPN Mum chapter 35 . 9/6/2013
Jo and Dean seem to be adjusting to Sadie's presence faster than Sam. Sophie is the most comfortable with her though. Sam is certain, especially after what Cas told him, that Dean and Jo will have kids someday, so he likes watching them with Sadie. I don't think he sees himself having any kids though. It sucks that so much death seems to be assosciated with Sadie and her mother, Emily. I hope that Dean and Sam and Jo figure out what is going on soon.
angeleyenc chapter 35 . 9/6/2013
plz update! great story! can't wait for more!
xSimplyMissy chapter 34 . 8/12/2013
Loved this update! Dean and Jo AND a baby! Couldn't get any better! Can't wait to read more from you girls! Interested in seeing where this is all going!
nolechic512 chapter 34 . 8/6/2013
Aaawwww a baby! I love how Dean just knows what to do from when Sam was young. I think some authors forget that he did take a lot of responsibility for his brother when he was just a kid and they end up making him kind of awkward in this situation. I could totally see Jo floundering a bit when it comes to babies, so I think you did a great job (as always). And Sam has a date! Hope she doesn't end up dead too, but this is Sam Winchester we're talking about so you never know. Anyway, can't wait to read more, update soon!
SPN Mum chapter 34 . 8/5/2013
Oh wow! Jo's friend from college shows up, gets a disturbing phone call, then splits...only to return later and leave her baby girl on their doorstep. I wonder what set Emily off enough to make her leave her baby with Jo like that? O.o Is it something to do with her husband? Why wouldn't she ask Jo for help when she saw her, instead of abandoning her baby with her? I hope Emily will be okay.

Sam and Sophia are getting along really well. I think she will be good for Sam. It's obvious they are attracted to each other, plus their personalities seem to mesh well too. I wonder if Sophia is as good with babies as Dean is? Maybe she will help Jo take care of Sadie? Should be interesting to see what happens next!
superdexlock chapter 34 . 8/5/2013
This chapter had two of my favourite things in it. Sam finally with a girl, and Dean with a baby. I REALLY liked this chapter. Hell, I like all the chapters. Hope you update soon.
angeleyenc chapter 34 . 8/5/2013
plz update! great story! aww! :D
shirleypositive72 chapter 33 . 7/31/2013
Acton packed! Exciting, fast paced, and well written! Can't wait for another case!
patto85 chapter 33 . 7/30/2013
Great end of the episode. Happy that dean and jo are through with stupid Dani. Can't wait for the next episode with hopefully more Sammy and Jo. They are an awesome bro/sis relationship!
angeleyenc chapter 33 . 7/30/2013
plz update! great story! :D
Guest chapter 33 . 7/29/2013
Wow... That was some scary stuff. You've certainly outdone yourselves (and every other writer I've read) on the topic of ghosts and abandoned buildings! That was seriously excellent!
SPN Mum chapter 33 . 7/29/2013
Awwww, Jimmy died protecting Dani. :( He was a good guy, just misguided in who he fell in love with. I didn't want Dani to die, but Jimmy shouldn't have died in her place. I think he was a better hunter than her. At least a more compassionate one. I'm glad that Jo didn't get hurt too badly in her fall, and that she realized that Dani was the one who kissed Dean. Dean would never ever cheat on Jo, he loves her too much. Look what he went through to get her back! Besides...Sam would kick his butt if he ever hurt Jo like that! lol Ed and Harry are too funny. They left their camera behind, but planned on making do with their little audio recording instead. I wonder if they recorded Dean telling them they did alright? ;P

Can't wait for the next installment of the Winchester Women saga! :D