Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
patto85 chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
Really great story. I love how you portray dean and jo. Can't wait for more.
shirleypositive72 chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
Jo is gonna kick her ass
Eillibsniknej chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
Oh God... Dean is so dead...
angeleyenc chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
dani better run! get her Jo! tehe! plz update!
LoriDeux chapter 31 . 7/22/2013
This story is amazing.
Your writing is beyond perfect and you've always managed to capture the characters in a way that feels real and natural.
I can picture Sam and Dean and Jo and that's a really hard to feat to accomplish, but one you always do.
Can't wait to see what else happens and for your next update!
Always Faithful Semper-Fi chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
God, I Love this Fanfic!
nolechic512 chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
I really love this fic! A bunch of stories in one place, and it feels natural,not rushed like you would expect stories that wrap up in 3 chapters. Awesome! Anyway, I like what you have for this episode so far, especially when you have Jo being underestimated when shes totally a bamf! And ghostfacers! Always funny to watch them. Cant wait to read more, update soon!
earthofthemiddlekind chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
Its worth the wait! I'm glad the ghostfacers are here and I'm liking Sophia :-D
superdexlock chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
So glad you‘re back! I‘ve missed this wonderful story so much. Really excited to see what happens with Sam and Sophia
SPN Mum chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
Oh great! This Nabley character seems to have hired all of them to ghost hunt, maybe as some sort of contest? That would just suck, wouldn't it? I can't see any of them working together either, since there's a poor history among them. I wonder how many ghosts there are, and how dangerous they might be? I hope the Winchester group will be safe.
shirleypositive72 chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
I LOVE that you're using the Ghostfacers! And Dean taking on the roll of leader like it's his right - because it is! Great update.
angeleyenc chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
ghostfacers! :D hehe! plz update! great story!
jackjack89 chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
I'm so happy you guys are back! You're my absolute favorite dean/jo writers and I can't wait for more chapters!
SPN Mum chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
Poor Sam! He has so many bad memories, and now this latest escapade will be added to that long list. :( He can't forget Jessica, or stop blaming himself for her death, and he has no luck with women. His heart seems to have been broken for good. Jo and Dean are so happy together, and Sam is so miserable. Their happiness just seems to illuminate his unhappiness more. I know he is happy that they are together, but he has so much emotion buried inside of himself, and no one to give it to, really...

So happy to hear this story will be updated more often, as I have missed it greatly! :)
angeleyenc chapter 30 . 7/18/2013