Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
LadiSmilePretty chapter 32 . 7/26/2013
As always guys, awesome, nothing but awesomeness. Can't wait for Jo to be the crap out of that chick!
SPN Mum chapter 32 . 7/26/2013
At least Sam went with Jimmy to find Derek, and not Dani. I'd hate to see what she would do to him! lol Jo needs to shoot her butt full of rock salt for accosting her man. Maybe that would teach Dani to listen when she's told to back off! ;) Derek was stupid for running away from the people who could keep him safe. He never should have come along in the first place. He doesn't belong there. I hope Sam and Jimmy manage to find him, before something really bad happens to him.
LoriDeux chapter 32 . 7/25/2013
"Ghost baby daddy" Dean has got to be the best lol
Really interesting! And is it bad I just want them to take the kiddie ghost home? I think I'm watching the wrong show for that haha
xSimplyMissy chapter 31 . 7/24/2013
Yay new chapters! Loving where this story is going! Thanks for continuing writing Dean/Jo! I sure miss these two, but your stories definitely make up for it! Hope all is going well with you ladies! :) can't wait to read more!

Missy
patto85 chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
Really great story. I love how you portray dean and jo. Can't wait for more.
shirleypositive72 chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
Jo is gonna kick her ass
Eillibsniknej chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
Oh God... Dean is so dead...
angeleyenc chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
dani better run! get her Jo! tehe! plz update!
LoriDeux chapter 31 . 7/22/2013
This story is amazing.
Your writing is beyond perfect and you've always managed to capture the characters in a way that feels real and natural.
I can picture Sam and Dean and Jo and that's a really hard to feat to accomplish, but one you always do.
Can't wait to see what else happens and for your next update!
Always Faithful Semper-Fi chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
God, I Love this Fanfic!
nolechic512 chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
I really love this fic! A bunch of stories in one place, and it feels natural,not rushed like you would expect stories that wrap up in 3 chapters. Awesome! Anyway, I like what you have for this episode so far, especially when you have Jo being underestimated when shes totally a bamf! And ghostfacers! Always funny to watch them. Cant wait to read more, update soon!
earthofthemiddlekind chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
Its worth the wait! I'm glad the ghostfacers are here and I'm liking Sophia :-D
superdexlock chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
So glad you‘re back! I‘ve missed this wonderful story so much. Really excited to see what happens with Sam and Sophia
SPN Mum chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
Oh great! This Nabley character seems to have hired all of them to ghost hunt, maybe as some sort of contest? That would just suck, wouldn't it? I can't see any of them working together either, since there's a poor history among them. I wonder how many ghosts there are, and how dangerous they might be? I hope the Winchester group will be safe.
shirleypositive72 chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
I LOVE that you're using the Ghostfacers! And Dean taking on the roll of leader like it's his right - because it is! Great update.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »