Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
earthofthemiddlekind chapter 31 . 7/21/2013
Its worth the wait! I'm glad the ghostfacers are here and I'm liking Sophia :-D
superdexlock chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
So glad you‘re back! I‘ve missed this wonderful story so much. Really excited to see what happens with Sam and Sophia
SPN Mum chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
Oh great! This Nabley character seems to have hired all of them to ghost hunt, maybe as some sort of contest? That would just suck, wouldn't it? I can't see any of them working together either, since there's a poor history among them. I wonder how many ghosts there are, and how dangerous they might be? I hope the Winchester group will be safe.
shirleypositive72 chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
I LOVE that you're using the Ghostfacers! And Dean taking on the roll of leader like it's his right - because it is! Great update.
angeleyenc chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
ghostfacers! :D hehe! plz update! great story!
jackjack89 chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
I'm so happy you guys are back! You're my absolute favorite dean/jo writers and I can't wait for more chapters!
SPN Mum chapter 30 . 7/19/2013
Poor Sam! He has so many bad memories, and now this latest escapade will be added to that long list. :( He can't forget Jessica, or stop blaming himself for her death, and he has no luck with women. His heart seems to have been broken for good. Jo and Dean are so happy together, and Sam is so miserable. Their happiness just seems to illuminate his unhappiness more. I know he is happy that they are together, but he has so much emotion buried inside of himself, and no one to give it to, really...

So happy to hear this story will be updated more often, as I have missed it greatly! :)
angeleyenc chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
plz update! great story! poor Sammy! *hugs*
shirleypositive72 chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
SO glad to see you back! I know from experience that the words don't always come as easily as we'd like. Good for you for sticking with it!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
Love this! Update soon can't wait to see what happens next
earthofthemiddlekind chapter 29 . 6/23/2013
This fic is so good! The characters are written perfectly and I love the way its organised like episodes and it doesn't just centre around sex. Its really well written and ahhh I could talk about it all day! I can't wait to read more :-D
shirleypositive72 chapter 29 . 6/22/2013
Hoping for an update soon!
April chapter 29 . 5/9/2013
Great writing, avidly waiting for an update
artzegrrl6 chapter 29 . 4/20/2013
Amazing chapter, definitely worth the wait! Loving the sick/heartbroken Sam and can't wait to see what happens next with the waitress. Hoping for some brotherly love ;) Jo and Dean make a great couple and team. Thanks for sharing! This story is one of my favorites :)
angeleyenc chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
plz update! great story! uh oh! Sammy's in real trouble now!
270 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »