Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
angeleyenc chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
plz update! great story! poor Sammy! *hugs*
shirleypositive72 chapter 30 . 7/18/2013
SO glad to see you back! I know from experience that the words don't always come as easily as we'd like. Good for you for sticking with it!
Guest chapter 29 . 7/7/2013
Love this! Update soon can't wait to see what happens next
earthofthemiddlekind chapter 29 . 6/23/2013
This fic is so good! The characters are written perfectly and I love the way its organised like episodes and it doesn't just centre around sex. Its really well written and ahhh I could talk about it all day! I can't wait to read more :-D
shirleypositive72 chapter 29 . 6/22/2013
Hoping for an update soon!
April chapter 29 . 5/9/2013
Great writing, avidly waiting for an update
artzegrrl6 chapter 29 . 4/20/2013
Amazing chapter, definitely worth the wait! Loving the sick/heartbroken Sam and can't wait to see what happens next with the waitress. Hoping for some brotherly love ;) Jo and Dean make a great couple and team. Thanks for sharing! This story is one of my favorites :)
angeleyenc chapter 29 . 4/19/2013
plz update! great story! uh oh! Sammy's in real trouble now!
SPN Mum chapter 29 . 4/18/2013
Ha! I guess even cupids can miss their mark once in a while. lol Poor Sam! It looks like that darn anti-cupid's arrow did him harm. Now he's apparently kidnapped the waitress. I wonder where he took her? O.o Jo and Dean are going to be upset, especially since they already feel bad for Cas' remark about those that are broken-hearted. I don't like where this is headed for poor Sam. :(
bHaribo chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
LOVE IT - the "what could possibly go wrong' was such a beautifully cliche oh no here it comes sort of moment that really worked :)got me all excited for the comign hoohahs :)
Jena chapter 28 . 3/20/2013
Yeah ! An update ! Thanks for writing D/J ,you light up my day !
SPN Mum chapter 28 . 3/17/2013
I love to see the interaction between Sam and Cas. Sam deals with Cas in such a different manner than Dean. lol Crazy how that monster created such a stir in the bar. O.o I wonder what it's goal was? Just crazy, unbridled sex? O.O It makes sense that Dean and Jo would be unaffected, since they are true soulmates with each other, but what about Sam, or the woman who snuck out? They aren't with anyone. What's up with the hole in Sam's shirt? Did he get hit by an arrow? Was he affected? I'm dying to see the next chapter! :D
angeleyenc chapter 28 . 3/17/2013
plz update! great story! can't wait for more! I think Sams in-trouble.. yikes!
thetardistravels chapter 27 . 3/15/2013
Your story is amazingly accurate to the show! I'm loving it so far and I can't wait till Sam talks to Dean about Jess, but knowing Dean it would probably turn into an argument which would ultimately lead to Sam saying something profound and deep while using the puppy dog eyes and suddenly I'm trying to stifle "Awwws" cause of the brotherly love. Anyway I can't wait for your next update :)
Always Faithful Semper-Fi chapter 27 . 3/15/2013
Awesome, I, can't wait for more!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »