Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
angeleyenc chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
plz update! great story!
SPN Mum chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
Darn. It seems the doll that Rachel has might be possessed, or cursed, or something. I wonder if Rachel was present when the killings happened? Why would her mom and her babysitter be killed though? Is the doll jealous of Rachel's dad? O.o I hope that Rachel didn't see the murders.

Poor Sam keeps having these nightmares and not getting much sleep. He's got to talk to Dean about them, for both of their sakes. Sam will feel awful if he doesn't tell Dean, and then something happens to Jo. I hate for there to be a real curse on the Winchester women, cause I really like Jo, and I don't want Sam to be alone forever either. I hope they can figure out a way around it, if there is one.

So happy to see this update! :D Hope to see many more!
PsychoPicasso chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
That was AWESOME! I can't wait to see what happens with the curse! I think the that the little girls doll did it..
artzegrrl6 chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
This is one of my favorite stories and I always look forward to the next update! You have made me a fan of Jo and Dean together, and I love that Sam stays true to Jessica and still feels the pain of her loss. Garth is great for a laugh and lightens the story. I would love to see another brotherly Dean/Sam scene and I'm a Sam girl so any hurt/angst is a bonus ;) No matter what you write I always enjoy reading. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to read whats next :)
nolechic512 chapter 25 . 12/10/2012
I love that you brought in Garth. I love Garth! Cant wait you the next chapter. Update soon!
SPN Mum chapter 25 . 12/10/2012
This case is sure going to be interesting, now that Garth has joined the team. He annoys Sam, he's insulted Jo, and Dean is mostly amused by him. I hope that Garth can carry his weight, and actually be helpful this time.
angeleyenc chapter 25 . 12/9/2012
plz update! great story! aww Garth!
xSimplyMissy chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
Yay an update! Could Dean/Jo be any more adorable! I love the sensitive side of Dean! Can't wait to read what comes next!

Hope all is well with you girlies! :)

Missy
SPN Mum chapter 24 . 11/26/2012
Oh gosh! I was worried that they wouldn't figure out that the monster was Lance in time to help Jo. I didn't want her to end up like those others who had their memories stolen. Good thing Garth knew how to gank it. Even though it was an accident, I'm glad Dean gave Jo back her knife the way he did, since it gave all the memories back to the people that were still alive. That must have been really hard for Jo though, seeing all of those memories freshly again. No wonder she couldn't sleep. I hope they can find a good manager for the Roadhouse. Maybe a nice woman, that can be a good friend (or something more) to Sam, so he doesn't feel so alone sometimes...

I can't wait for the next story! :D
angeleyenc chapter 24 . 11/26/2012
plz update! great story! yay! jo got her memory back!
PsychoPicasso chapter 24 . 11/26/2012
Oh how wonderful! Totally worth the wait! I can't wait till your next chapter, I'm so excited! :)
zomgvampires chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
OMG CLIFFHANGER. Now I need to go to your Dean/Jo fic site... unfff so good. You guys are awesome.
nolechic512 chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
Love your story. Especially the relationship with dean and Jo. Update soon!
Jena chapter 23 . 9/25/2012
It has been a while since I read this fic so I missed about 5 chapters. Glad I decided to check back and glad to see you updated in the last month. Keep updating !
PsychoPicasso chapter 23 . 8/26/2012