Reviews for The Curse of the Winchester Women
artzegrrl6 chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
This is one of my favorite stories and I always look forward to the next update! You have made me a fan of Jo and Dean together, and I love that Sam stays true to Jessica and still feels the pain of her loss. Garth is great for a laugh and lightens the story. I would love to see another brotherly Dean/Sam scene and I'm a Sam girl so any hurt/angst is a bonus ;) No matter what you write I always enjoy reading. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to read whats next :)
nolechic512 chapter 25 . 12/10/2012
I love that you brought in Garth. I love Garth! Cant wait you the next chapter. Update soon!
SPN Mum chapter 25 . 12/10/2012
This case is sure going to be interesting, now that Garth has joined the team. He annoys Sam, he's insulted Jo, and Dean is mostly amused by him. I hope that Garth can carry his weight, and actually be helpful this time.
angeleyenc chapter 25 . 12/9/2012
plz update! great story! aww Garth!
xSimplyMissy chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
Yay an update! Could Dean/Jo be any more adorable! I love the sensitive side of Dean! Can't wait to read what comes next!

Hope all is well with you girlies! :)

Missy
SPN Mum chapter 24 . 11/26/2012
Oh gosh! I was worried that they wouldn't figure out that the monster was Lance in time to help Jo. I didn't want her to end up like those others who had their memories stolen. Good thing Garth knew how to gank it. Even though it was an accident, I'm glad Dean gave Jo back her knife the way he did, since it gave all the memories back to the people that were still alive. That must have been really hard for Jo though, seeing all of those memories freshly again. No wonder she couldn't sleep. I hope they can find a good manager for the Roadhouse. Maybe a nice woman, that can be a good friend (or something more) to Sam, so he doesn't feel so alone sometimes...

I can't wait for the next story! :D
angeleyenc chapter 24 . 11/26/2012
plz update! great story! yay! jo got her memory back!
PsychoPicasso chapter 24 . 11/26/2012
Oh how wonderful! Totally worth the wait! I can't wait till your next chapter, I'm so excited! :)
zomgvampires chapter 23 . 11/16/2012
OMG CLIFFHANGER. Now I need to go to your Dean/Jo fic site... unfff so good. You guys are awesome.
nolechic512 chapter 23 . 9/27/2012
Love your story. Especially the relationship with dean and Jo. Update soon!
Jena chapter 23 . 9/25/2012
It has been a while since I read this fic so I missed about 5 chapters. Glad I decided to check back and glad to see you updated in the last month. Keep updating !
PsychoPicasso chapter 23 . 8/26/2012
AWESOME chapter!
SPN Mum chapter 23 . 8/25/2012
Oh no! Jo was attacked by the creature and now she has lost her memories too! Poor Dean! I guess they should have been more careful. That creature can attack so suddenly, she didn't even have a chance to defend herself. I don't think the creature would like Sam or Dean's memories, cause there's waaay too much in their heads. I hope they figure it out before the creature gets them, because Cas is pretty much useless right now. :(
loveme orleaveme chapter 23 . 8/25/2012
This is so great I hope you guys updated soon.

I am so in love with this story
angeleyenc chapter 23 . 8/24/2012
plz update! great story! XD poor Jo lost her memory!
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »