Reviews for Aim For The Sky
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
its hilbert not black
Festus Flare chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Daww, that is just so sweet
Swordsmen Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I really like this story, just had to get that out of the way first.

The language you use is pretty compelling, but in places you seem to sacrifice a little clarity just on the sentence level for it. While I definitely don't want you to stop trying these descriptions, but your simpler lines like in last chapter, "She made him normal" I think are where you're the strongest.

Guest chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Oh come on! Why u no finish?! We were just at the good part!
guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This fic reminds me of the beach scene from this manga member_ ?modemanga&illust_id17991783
New DCD chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
While Chapter 4 can wrap up things rather nicely from a certain perspective...I have truly become addicted to this story and the promise of a continuation is too intoxicating to bear.

Please, if you could, continue this story! It is far too great to remain inconclusive in regards to your original vision!
DragonSoulSC chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
After a very interesting 4 chapter reading: I really loved this. I mean, first: Its jetshipping and i support it, but that doesn't really matter now. THe way you writed this is kind of astounding. The fic feels calm and nice, you gave Black a pretty interesting behavior and personality, and you matched that with Skyla's cheerfull personality. It was pretty enjoyable. And hey, your grammar is fine to me (umm if mine sucks a bit that's cause english isn't my first languaje xd)

And well, I don't know what to say about this, except i'm really looking forward to the next chapter and, it isn't a request or something but, my mind tells me that it would be really cool if you make another fic of this pairing someday (you know, its a unusual pairing but it is nice) but hey, hearing you saying you're continuing this makes me happy.

So that's it, see you in your other fics! and good night

PD: keep going on your writer life!
faeces chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
This is the first time I'm reading a pokemon fic and I really loved it so far! Please update soon!
Eddy8400 chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
MonsterHunterXD chapter 4 . 9/27/2011
Great chapter! Please update soon!
MonsterHunterXD chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Very interesting so far! I look forward to reading the rest of this!
Elixire J. Crow chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Hi, i suppose it's about time for me to shares some reviews about the fic. I read this fic last night, and take my lunch time to finish chapter 4.

As a non-native English speaker, like me, you did it more than well.

I will not count the mistake using of tenses, but trust me, your fic is just as enjoyable and flowing very smoothly.

Through the mind and the way of Black thinking in uncertainty, we can feel how desperate is someone who keep themselves away from their social environment. And I think you did a great job to tell how is teenager about 17 struggle with his affectionate feeling towards someone. May I say that Skyla is his first love? God, that's even was his first kiss!

Coz we know he is best friended with White, but I think from the way he look at her, he only shown affection by locating himself on a line between best friend and girl-friend. He adores White's positiveness, doesn't he?

But when he saw Skyla, it's like his world was turned upside down. Where he didn't know what is his true feeling for her.

And I should say White's words:

"Do you really like her or do you like what she did to you?"

It's a bull's eye, I think. That what he really needed is. He do really 'like' her, or like her because she treated him well and warm. I understand this, because he's an anti-socialize.

Both Black and Skyla's interaction is drawn epically (I somewhat like, eagerly to done the diction and come to their dialogues).

The monologues also play a great part completing this fic, and packed it into a rare composed great quality fic. Don't worry, you have a talent as a Writer. Hope your dream comes true. (Yes, I take a peek at your profile before).

Some suggestions wouldn't hurt Black nor Skyla: Maybe you could change his name to Hilbert; and Black as his surname. So did with Hilda White. I'm not convenient with the manga's name. Oh, and a little touch of Pokemon battle would come in handy. For example you could show's Black's Wargle, fighting Skyla's Swanna. I keep daydreaming how epic it could be, and it just feels real in my thought.

Last but not least, this fic give me a picture of the true harsh of life, where if someone didn't ever take the risks, he will didn't know what would happen with another perspective of his life.

Hope this fic gains more reputations and also readers. Because this fic is one of (only) some true epic of literary works.

best regards,

Nb: Keep going, hon. I know you didn't abandoned this fic at all. But waiting can surely killed someone. Kidding. Viva HilbertSkyla.

May I pm you sometimes? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
If you write a fic for chili and white I will love you forever *u*

-ahem- anywhos~ this has to be one of my favorite pairings :3 and they way you've characterized them is simply wonderful, keep up the amazing work!
aestheticisms chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
R. Vienna here, with a new pen-name. Worry not, I'll be changing it back soon! :D Besides that, askdjfla;jksdflkjadsf this chapter was wonderful, even if you think it was filler! I'm not going to go over the grammatical mistakes, because everyone else has, so why bother being repetitive?

After all, it gives me more space to review! Yay!

First, I love love love love this. I love how Black's feelings are just fluctuating all of the place, and how White's here, and she's like the, super supportive best friend. It brings a smile to my face to see their interactions. I love the differences between them, because Black's reserved, and she's loud, and it's just a lovely use of juxtaposition.

Next, the phone call with Skyla was rather well-done. She's confused, but she's willing to try, because she understands that hey, she kind of threw herself onto him. Black's finally realizing he likes her, he likes her as more than a friend with benefits, and it's just lovely.

So, all in all, this was one of the best fillers I've ever seen! XD

I also think that your author notes are hilarious. Just stop saying it'll end, because at this rate, it doesn't seem like it wil~ Which is a very, very, good thing!~

Good job, Ally~

Shark of the Sky chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
"Oh, I'm good, thank you. A little busy. It's like every trainer in Unova chooses this week to challenge me, I swear. In this rate, I can start to bring my sleeping back here too."

I think the "in this rate" is suppose to be "at this rate"?

"...Aim for the starts. Listen to yourself, I can't do that for you."

I think you meant "Aim for the stars". :)

That aside... gosh, for a filler, I'm still very happy~ I like where this is going. A slow-burn~ but the best kind of love is the one with a good foundation. They didn't just jump into it, they figured it out and started slow. And in doing so~ well~~ we get more to read. And that is win-win, for them and for us!

And hurray! Black has finally gained some confidence in himself! And started to figure out what he himself wanted instead of what everyone wanted him to be! Good going Black!

Can't wait for the next chapter!