Reviews for iKnow Sam's Got the Hots for Freddie
It was pretty good c:
tenthousandrings chapter 1 . 3/6
Haha, great. It's somewhat fluffy and wonderfully seddie, yet it isn't cheesy and stays true to Sam's character. Thx for sharing :)
I.am.who.I.am.987 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Nice, I loved it near the end when she said 'You know how much Mama loves the ham' you did a really good job writing this!
purpledreams246 chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That was sooo good it caught me by suprize when it was a dream ohh and loved the whole jello fight with Spencer at the market I could totaly see that happen on icarly. Now im curious what was the flavor if it was blue raspberry I would totaly get in a fight for that
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Amazing!1 Bravo! That was great! I luvvy duvvyed itttt.. will u purdy please with eggs on top make more for, mama?
...
You kept saying it. I had to.
Drawing.Addict chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
WOW, this fic is really AMAZING! It's really hard to believe it's your first iCarly fic ever...It's just so well written :)

I thoroughly enjoyed every moment! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love it :D

OMG, I can't believe the kiss was just a dream though... My emotions are all over the place! Arghh! I SO wanted it to be real! LIKE BADLY!

On a happier note though, I really loved that they both asked what flavour the Jelly-O was! That was totally ADORABLE! :)

OMG, OMG, OMG and I just totally adore how cheeky Freddie was being when he asked Sam what she was dreaming about, since he heard her moaning. Haha, She was super embarrassed!

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL job on this hun! I LOVE IT TO BITS! :D *cuddles* xoxox :D
NoOneLikesStrudel chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Wow, great story 3 really like this AU ... and the characters were absolutely not OOC! Oh and it was so touchy too...

So well done 3
narutogirl103 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
hahah good story
xOldHappyTimes chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I loved it! :D
PotterPerfect 07 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Oh potato salad... haha. Really good job- i loved it!
VickiTheAntagonist chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Nice this seemed like a hard one to keep Sam in character good job
channyseason2 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I thought it was really good! Ilike the fact that the whole thing was only a dream and her thoughts had me crackin' up. It's really funny overall and she wasn't ooc in my opinion which made it all the more better. I really like the ending.
Julefor chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I loved this story. I just read it for the second time (I didn't leave a comment first time around, don't know why). I love how you got Sam's personality so right. Her thoughts and the way she was fighting her feelings, her defensiveness towards Freddie just goes seamlessly with the show and I swear if I didn't know better, I'd say I was watching an iCarly episode explaining Sam's smooch on iOMG.

I also loved that line from iPity the Nevel, it's so stupid yet so funny and the way Freddie/Nathan said it just made it even better.
Tbayleyt chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was brilliant all in character, excellent storyline, no spelling or grammatical errors, though it was a bit mean that it was just a dream, but superb nonetheless.
Ms Briar chapter 1 . 6/26/2011