Reviews for Root
nedrag94 chapter 6 . 8/13
Wonderful story! It's great!
wind dancer1981 chapter 6 . 8/10
liked your story allot keep going and I don't mind the teams at all.
Ishmael-Cheeseater chapter 6 . 7/24
Wonderful fic! Im really excited to see who naruto's team will consist of(since he's no longer a deadlast), though i have a strange feeling that i wont find out:( (you better not abandon this fic!)
divergentlover523 chapter 6 . 7/18
No! It's been a couple years since you last updated, and I fell in love with this story! Can you please update? Amazing story!
1066wthec chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
really cool. hope you update
Rain-of-Jazz chapter 6 . 4/21/2014
Ed chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
In answer to one of your reviews you left: Naruto has killed lots of people in canon. What the hell are you talking about when you say he is too passive for that? Read the manga again or watch the anime. He's killed A LOT of people. Seriously.
Super Vegito 2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
If fans of theis story liked it then I will tell you I adopted this story.
Super Vegito 2 chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
This is a realy good story, you should continue it mate
Just Another Fandom Fangirl chapter 6 . 4/29/2013
Uhm dude did u stop? D:
TheMuffinBuddies chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
I really hope you update soon, everything about this story is interesting! :D
I love it!
Glassstar93 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Please continue! Hope you update soon! :)
Nameanonymous chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
Please! update?,I beg of you. it would be too cruel to let this see the light of day and then hold back :) this is the best fanfic I've ever read
Lazyman12 chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
This story is great, I just can't see Danzo eating Ramen. Continue to right because his story is a good masterpiece
AnarchistMongoose chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
O. M. G. I LOVE THIS FIC! Seriously, I loved it so much, it's just so viable and realistic and ... uh! I can't even put into words how amazing it is! Please, please update soon! Sorry, I know from experience that real life gets in the way... but I am so looking forward to your next update!