Reviews for Three years later
The Wumbologist chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
So, I've just recently finished the game for the first time and I'm here on this site looking for Yurita fics to satisfy my craving. I'm late to the party, I know. It seems like you've abandoned this to pursue your other stories and it's a shame; this story is pretty awesome and it's only in the beginning stages.

I absolutely love how you've portrayed the characters; in a word, they're perfect. Sometimes it's hard to write characters properly but you've done a wonderful job of keeping them in character and it's fantastic. You've got the dynamic down well between Yuri and Rita and you've characterized them perfectly; Yuri being easygoing and amiable while Rita is the perfect blend of stern researcher and cute girl with a splash of tsundere.

Like I said, it sucks that you most likely won't be updating this, but that's life, I guess. I do want to say, though: thanks for writing this. I do appreciate the thought and effort you put into this story and I hope for your success in your current and future works.
StormOfTheNorth chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Awesommmeeeeee :D Yurita. Very nice.
AngelWithACrookedHalo chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
D'aww fluff. X3 I love the way you write for the characters. You keep their personalities perfect! And this pairing REALLY needs more love. Can't wait for the next installment~! If there is one, that is. :3c
NeilHighwind chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
DAW that was so cute!
Tatsu-Ah-Rei chapter 2 . 4/28/2011
The story is very cute, ha ha. 33

WOT? "He just wanted to get this over with"? An apology should have more meaning, Yuri! D

lol But the ending was still funny.

Just practice on using only one tense in a story because I've read some past and present tense verbs. Authors usually stick to one tense only. And some of the dialogues were written with a few errors in it.

Estelle blinked, "The both of you were in the same room?" " - Estelle can't blink words out of her eyes. Replace that first comma with a period.

"I'm afraid our genius would be hard to beat, much less kill." He chuckled before looking at her. - For dialogues that do not use question marks(?) or exclamation marks(!), do not write in a period at the end and then capitalize the next word after the quotation marks. Instead, write in a comma and do NOT capitalize the next word after the quotation marks.

Corrected version: "I'm afraid our genius would be hard to beat, much less kill," he chuckled before looking at her.
oange chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
YAY A YURITA FIC

i like the whole three years later thing, and everyone's in character

i also noticed your grammar improved a lot, there are only small errors- watch out for tense!

ill be looking forward to your next update! 3