Reviews for Paris' Choice
meldahlie chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
My brother once summed up the entire mess of the Trojan war as 'three bratty goddesses' -they're quite living up to it here!
aalens chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This was very enjoyable. I cannot remember a great deal about the Iliad as I read it for school when I was eleven, and that was over sixty years ago, but your fic has inspired me to read it again.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
That's one way to win an argument. xD
LADYAPHRODITE chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
laurose chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love this start to a much better alternate history. Where indeed the Greeks might see their gods as wiser and more just than Homer did.

Here Paris doesn't set the city on fire, but is a more domestic and productive fire. May it keep Troy's hearths burning, and her smithies.
theredrobin chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hahahaha - you have a gift for making these flawed Greek characters much cleverer than they ought to be. As for the deities themselves, you also do a fantastic job making them drip with sensuality while they retain their brand of untouchable divinity.

That was pretty daring for Paris, who granted was backed into a corner at any rate. For a second, I thought all three of the goddesses would smite him in unison.
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is brilliant and hysterically funny, and really, really clever!

Athena's the best character here-but then, she's had lots of experience kibbitzing around with Odysseus, another thoughtful mortal who, give or take an occasional turned head, basically loves his wife...

Thanks for this tale of the apple that idled a thousand ships!