Reviews for Premonition of a storm
LMAO I never would have expected that esp. from those 2 but then again maybe I should have..
JelloBear chapter 35 . 10/22/2013
I am confused what the two baby name?
Anotherwriterintheworld chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
I'd just like to point out that it IS possible for there to be identical boy and girl twins although its very rare. Like, very, VERY rare. And the female will be infertile.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
Ha. Hear hear. Hey, half-identical?
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
Hmm, I like to think of Karu as a female but since her model is Takeshi Konomi's kitty Kahluamilk karupin is probably male...
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
Ryoma just smirked at his lovers; payback's a bitch. A pregnant one.

hell do i love this line
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Yuki-buchou, Aka-chan you crack me up
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
And...I'm sensing some THRILL PAIR! :D

Ah, yes I saw the blue rose coming although I didn't know the love at first sight part
Umbra Drachen chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
technicly it would be possible for identical twins to have two fathers if the sperm compined
Umbra Drachen chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
Ryoga wormed his way into my heart, and my mind... he and by extention you gave me some of the greatest ideas and the blue hair I actualy tried that, I put some bright green dye in my sisters shampoo when I was younger and it was funny as hell. and the best part no one ever pinned that on me as the boy-friend she had at the time was a prankster and she blamed it on him!
dream.forever.yourself chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
i love this story!
Valerie chapter 28 . 7/23/2012
I love how you made Ryoma give his five lovers an ice cold bath. I was laughing my head off . ps i have no idea what that smilly face means i just like it :)
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I love what you write it is one of my most favorite series
JelloXGiggles chapter 35 . 7/7/2012
i love it! hehe it haw HILARIOUS! but whos the father? did u mention it, if you did then i must've somehow skipped it...so whos the father?
Rychan6 chapter 10 . 6/7/2012
oh the joys of underestimating the stoic