Reviews for Premonition of a storm
Yozora Haru chapter 35 . 1/18
I LOVE IT!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
It's just sooo touching;-;
The 'love'...oh my god,it's just so beautiful TT_TT
It's practically a long shot fluff:)
Thank You Very Much 4 The Wonderful Story_
*bows*
Cokeholic chapter 35 . 9/5/2016
It was cuuute. Also, you mentioned that people were complaining about short chapters, but thanks to the shortness and simplicity it wasn't tiring and I couldn't get away from this fic untill the very last chapter. I really appreciate it :) Good job!
Yaoi Girl 8934 chapter 21 . 6/9/2015
YAY KARUPIN'S BACK I LOVE HER
Sna chapter 31 . 2/20/2015
Chapyer 31: Haruka is actually a girl's name
but i love the fic
Lol, Ryoga is awesome. I can see him dying Ahobe's hair blue.
sorry, me and my terrible puns
im glad nobody kicks me like Bane-kun and David...
scanlrob001 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
this is so funny
keep righting more fanfics about them
I love them so much
:)!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
LMAO I never would have expected that esp. from those 2 but then again maybe I should have..
JelloBear chapter 35 . 10/22/2013
I am confused what the two baby name?
Anotherwriterintheworld chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
I'd just like to point out that it IS possible for there to be identical boy and girl twins although its very rare. Like, very, VERY rare. And the female will be infertile.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
Ha. Hear hear. Hey, half-identical?
Ciel Squish chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
Hmm, I like to think of Karu as a female but since her model is Takeshi Konomi's kitty Kahluamilk karupin is probably male...
Ciel Squish chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
Ryoma just smirked at his lovers; payback's a bitch. A pregnant one.

hell do i love this line
Ciel Squish chapter 15 . 12/16/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, Yuki-buchou, Aka-chan you crack me up
Ciel Squish chapter 14 . 12/16/2012
And...I'm sensing some THRILL PAIR! :D

Ah, yes I saw the blue rose coming although I didn't know the love at first sight part
Umbra Drachen chapter 25 . 8/29/2012
technicly it would be possible for identical twins to have two fathers if the sperm compined
Umbra Drachen chapter 23 . 8/29/2012
Ryoga wormed his way into my heart, and my mind... he and by extention you gave me some of the greatest ideas and the blue hair I actualy tried that, I put some bright green dye in my sisters shampoo when I was younger and it was funny as hell. and the best part no one ever pinned that on me as the boy-friend she had at the time was a prankster and she blamed it on him!